Xbox Game refound

Discus and support Xbox Game refound in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I've bought an Xbox game by mistake. I've never downloaded, installed or played it, because I'm not interested to this game. Is there a way... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Darkside7911, Jan 5, 2019.

  1. Darkside7911
    Darkside7911 Guest

    Xbox Game refound


    Hello, I've bought an Xbox game by mistake.

    I've never downloaded, installed or played it, because I'm not interested to this game.

    Is there a way to return the game and obtain a refund or a voucher for another game?

    Thanks for your help

    :)
     
    Darkside7911, Jan 5, 2019
    #1
  2. JollIyy Win User

    WHY YOU GUYS KEEP STEALLING MY STUFF

    So you tried to get a refound and they didn't refound you, that's what i understood.

    Maybe your game wasn't refoundable.
  3. H4xib0y Win User

    Minecraft spilt-screen

    There are no refounds for Minecraft anymore. In it's description is written you need hdmi cable for split-screen. There was refound for who bought the game in the firs 14 days as i know.
  4. Ernesto José Gonzá Win User

    Can't download Saints Row 1

    Ok, can I have a refound for the game?
  5. At the Nozzle Win User

    Xbox Game refound

    Hey Darkside7911,

    You will need to fill out a "Refund Request". If you have any questions you can get into contact with Xbox
    Billing Support
    for your region. They will gladly assist you!

    Best,

    Nozzle :)
  6. Nixelplex Win User

    Xbox Game refound

Thema:

Xbox Game refound

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game refound - Similar Threads - Game refound

  2. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  5. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  6. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  7. How can I receive a refound of a game in microsoft store for my particular situation?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I receive a refound of a game in microsoft store for my particular situation?: Hello. I installed Microsoft Flight Simulator 40th from the Microsoft Store. However, after spending hours and hours installing it, and even more time trying to "repair" the game, it still doesn't...
  8. about a money refound from a game

    in XBoX on Windows
    about a money refound from a game: Hello, I bought RDR2, but it was the wrong version. I returned it, and the request was accepted, but I haven't received the refund yet. It's been more than a week, and I urgently need the money....
  9. I buyed a game for error - can i have a refound?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buyed a game for error - can i have a refound?: Hello! I buyed Halo Collection Edition for error, can i have refound, please? What can i do? Thank you 2c120458-5c3a-4e66-88c2-01d32179f28f
  10. Refound game pass

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refound game pass: Hi gamers, how i can have a refound for a suscription in game pass?? 8e55e651-1db6-4f44-92a8-a2aaac85b103