Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

Discus and support Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Harvey Morris, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

Hi, everyone out there.

I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played back on the Xbox, there is no sign of lag other than the audio breaking up in my headset connected to the controller. This audio break-up happens often, though. Always when I'm in the home menu, or watching YouTube. Not usually when I'm playing games.

My screen recordings that I had taken seemed fine on the Xbox, but when I plugged my USB Drive into my laptop, the video playback struggled to keep up with itself, and constantly lagged. Copying this to my laptop's SSD did not help.

I went back and did another recording on my Xbox, this time in 720p 60fps. Seemed fine on the Xbox again. Same issues persisted on PC.

I went into ClipChamp to see if I could export it at 30fps and that might fix the problem, but when played back from ClipChamp, the video broke up in a weird way. I don't know how to describe this. It only occurred when things were moving quickly on the screen, which was bad luck for me, because I was trying to record some Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Frontiers gameplay. Two images are attached, one from when things on the screen are relatively still, and one where things are moving.

Still:

Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB [​IMG]

Moving:

Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB [​IMG]

I would really like to know what causes this issue and how to fix it, since I really want to post some gameplay online but it is not acceptable in this condition.

Thanks for any replies.

:)

Harvey Morris, Feb 25, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB