Xbox Game pass (Xcloud) laggy and pixalated on high speed networks on Android.

Discus and support Xbox Game pass (Xcloud) laggy and pixalated on high speed networks on Android. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Xcloud or whatever you called is not working properly, very laggy and pixalated game experience. Almost unplayable, even now i have a good 60mbps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AbhayDiwan, Jun 6, 2021.

1. AbhayDiwan
    AbhayDiwan Guest

Xcloud or whatever you called is not working properly, very laggy and pixalated game experience. Almost unplayable, even now i have a good 60mbps connection (requires only 10mbps) it is streaming horrible. Stadia and geforce now works crystal clear on my connection. I go across many forms online forms but none of them working for me.

Can anyone has a fix for that?

I didn't expected this xbox game pass.

:)

AbhayDiwan, Jun 6, 2021
  2. SujitRajput Win User

the Xcloud is useless and the gforce now is much much better than Xcloud and not gforce now the chinese emulators are also best
  3. CFH M3TAL Win User

Same dude, I was a beta tester for xcloud and now I've wasted $30 bucks. My Xbox account is over 14 yrs old and it's sad I've been practically yelling at the top of my lungs at Microsoft! Bill gates ain't listening to us.
  4. Unconquered82 Win User

It's BETA folks... Deal with it.
  5. Invincifro Win User

Allow me clarify the issue. The device, carrier, time of day, and presumably location are not the driving factors here.

I’ve tried on iPhone, Android, Windows, and MacOS. I’ve tried on Xfinity, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon. I’ve tried at all hours of the day.

Thousands of bug reports and feedback from many people have been submitted over hundred of days

This is a PAID service that is mostly unusable. I think we need some sort of communication to indicate that things will improve.
  6. TChalmers Win User

I refuse to buy expensive hardware to play games so cloud gaming is the only way for me. So far, Stadia is far and away the best option. I have a gigabit connection with sustainable 700mbps connections throughout my home, latency to my ISP is 2ms or less.

Yet xCloud is completely unplayable for me. It's ridiculous.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game pass (Xcloud) laggy and pixalated on high speed networks on Android. - Similar Threads - Game pass Xcloud

2. Where are all the game pass games on Xcloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are all the game pass games on Xcloud?: So I paid for game pass ultimate so I could stream to my iPhone, I bought a dlc yesterday for AC origins, and could play it, along with all the other game pass games, but when I tried to today,...
  3. Xcloud game pass games not saving progress on pc and iphone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud game pass games not saving progress on pc and iphone: I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the first time ever but my progress won’t save. I do not own an xbox at all so I can only stream games my iPhone and my PC via Xcloud. So far none of my...
  4. Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App: Hello! I can't play xCloud games on my Android tablet Model Lenovo TB-J606F from game pass app. Look at the screenshot bellow, as you can see, no play button, only install to. [img]...
  5. does xcloud have a separated sign from game pass ultimate or will have?

in XboX Insiders
    does xcloud have a separated sign from game pass ultimate or will have?: since microsoft bought activision blizzard and geoff made this tweet https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1483614576134406145 i admit that i whant to sign the game pass for cloud to can...
  6. Local Multiplayer Xcloud game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Local Multiplayer Xcloud game pass: Hello, I really like the cloud of the xbox game pass, but it is impossible to play with 2 controllers locally, could you integrate this functionality ? This is a function that will be of great...
  7. In game voice chat is not working at all with Xbox xCloud and Game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    In game voice chat is not working at all with Xbox xCloud and Game pass.: I'm not able to talk with xCloud in game voice chat no matter what I do. I have a mic connected to USB-A on PC. I checked all settings from Destiny 2 and yet xCloud still didnt allow me to use...
  8. XCLOUD XBOX GAME PASS ASSINATURA PELO NAVEGADOR! [XCLOUD XBOX GAME PASS SIGNATURE BY BROWSER]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XCLOUD XBOX GAME PASS ASSINATURA PELO NAVEGADOR! [XCLOUD XBOX GAME PASS SIGNATURE BY BROWSER]: é Possivel a Gente Realizar a Assinatura Da Xbox Game Pass Xcloud, Somente Pelo Navegador Porque Por Exemplo Se Eu Não Tiver Mais Meu Notebook, e Eu Quiser Assinar Pelo Android, Eu Sei Que Da...
  9. how do i download Xcloud for my phone if i already have Game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    how do i download Xcloud for my phone if i already have Game pass ultimate: Please answer my question ! Thanks in advance submitted by /u/MAFIAHAMMAD [link] [comments]
  10. Xcloud game pass games not saving progress on pc and iphone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud game pass games not saving progress on pc and iphone: I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the first time ever but my progress won’t save. I do not own an xbox at all so I can only stream games my iPhone and my PC via Xcloud. So far none of my...