Xbox game Pass Ultimate wont go through with paying for my overdue bill

Discus and support Xbox game Pass Ultimate wont go through with paying for my overdue bill in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Ive been trying to use my xbox but since I’ve had an overdue payment for xbox ultimate, I wasn’t able to. I bought a 3-month game pass card... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TrollsyGT, Feb 3, 2020.

1. TrollsyGT
    TrollsyGT Guest

Hello,

Ive been trying to use my xbox but since I’ve had an overdue payment for xbox ultimate, I wasn’t able to. I bought a 3-month game pass card and try to redeem it, yet the overdue payment didn’t allow me to redeem it. I tried to pay my ultimate with a 15$
    xbox gift card and that wasn’t successful either. Then i tried using my debit card and i have enough money to pay for it on it, but its showed me a “try again” pop up message the last 5 times. Ive tried to do it through the microsoft website and that didn’t
    work either. I tried hard resetting and doing the same processes again and i still am not successful. Does anyone know any other way to troubleshoot this?

:)

TrollsyGT, Feb 3, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

You'll have to pay off the balance before you can use a prepaid card or the funds on your account to pay it off. If it's giving you an error when you try to pay with a credit card or Paypal, you'll want to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Smwutches Win User

pay past due

When you purchase gold, game pass, or Ultimate through Xbox, you start a recurring subscription. If you don't turn off auto-renewal, the subscription continues the next month. You can try contact support and speak to billing to see if they can cancel it
    without having to pay off a balance first, but otherwise, they will suspend the account until you pay off the overdue balance. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Smwutches Win User

PLS HELP

You can try contacting support and speak to billing to see if they can cancel the Ultimate subscription without having to pay the overdue balance. Otherwise, you'll have to pay off the overdue balance before you can do anything. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Gold is unpurchasable

Is it Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate that's overdue? Ultimate includes Gold which is why you would get that message when trying to add more Gold.

If it doesn't give you an option to pay the balance there, you'll need to contact support and speak to billing. You'll have to request a call or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    If you don't see those options, change your category/topic until you do.
  6. Zacharyfalzone Win User

game pass ultimate

my game pass ultimate is active i recently payed the bill for this month
Thema:

1. Xbox game Pass Ultimate wont go through with paying for my overdue bill - Similar Threads - game Pass Ultimate

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core

in XboX Insiders
    Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core: Busco métodos para comprar game pass o juegos de xbox más baratos de lo normal, cualquier método que tengan se los agradecería mucho submitted by /u/Extreme-Mark2274 [link] [comments]
  4. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  5. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  6. Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?: I would like to play with Age of Empires or Crusader Kings, but the console versions are different from the console ones. And I would also prefer using a mouse. submitted by /u/MajkoTrey21...
  7. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  8. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  9. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  10. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...