Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Stream is Very Blurry and Cursor Keeps Interfering in Fullscreen

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Stream is Very Blurry and Cursor Keeps Interfering in Fullscreen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to play Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. It's displaying very blurry. It's like I'm watching a 144p YouTube video. My Wi-Fi connection is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kramer Alex S, Aug 20, 2023.

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Stream is Very Blurry and Cursor Keeps Interfering in Fullscreen

I'm trying to play Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. It's displaying very blurry. It's like I'm watching a 144p YouTube video. My Wi-Fi connection is capable of streaming 4K video so something's going on. Also, the mouse cursor keeps appearing and clicking on the taskbar even though the game is in full screen and when I hit the left stick button the keyboard appears. This is interfering with my gameplay.

:)

Kramer Alex S, Aug 20, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Stream is Very Blurry and Cursor Keeps Interfering in Fullscreen

If you open the game bar, windows key+G, you can see at the top "enable click through" as an option. This should help with the latter issues

Whether your wifi can stream 4K video is not the same as playing a game stream, which requires millisecond accuracy rather than just buffering a file. I suggest you try it on a wired connection and see if that's better
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

4. SwordofWhedon Win User

How do I change my Activision ID

You would have to go through their support

Microsoft does not own activision at this time and if/when that goes through, they will likely still maintain their own teams

https://support.activision.com
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

assasins creed odyssey

Hi,

Unfortunately Game Pass does not allow you to stream purchased games. Game Pass requires a subscription to Game Pass ultimate to play any games available on the service.

In short, in order to stream a game you need:

• An Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription
    • The game you want to play to be available on the service.
  6. darkist1 Win User

Blur with the Xbox Stream option to PC

Hi Alex IN,

Here's a trouble shoot to Improve Xbox Console Companion Quality but i have a feeling it wont help all that much because
    it mostly talks about wireless.

Is the stream on the companion app itself Blurry/pixelated? OR is it only when loading the source to OBS blurry? OR is only the final stream output (Streaming/Recording)

This is to establish where the problem may be.

If the stream on Xbox Companion App is blurry, then i'd recommend making sure there's no congestion(too much traffic) on the network, and ensure you're using 100/1000mb network cables to both PC and Xbox.

If the stream on the OBS source is blurry, you may need to adjust your resolution on your monitor where the Xbox Companion App is, and make sure its a resolution such as 1920x1080.

If only the OBS output is blurry, then i'd suggest looking into the OBS settings, and making sure that your bitrate is set to between 2000 or 4000. You can go higher if your internet upload allows for it.

There are a couple other settings that i'd recommend you check on OBS too such as the profile, and the encoder. the New NVENC encoder for nvidia GPU's is very effective.

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Stream is Very Blurry and Cursor Keeps Interfering in Fullscreen - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core

in XboX Insiders
    Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core: Busco métodos para comprar game pass o juegos de xbox más baratos de lo normal, cualquier método que tengan se los agradecería mucho submitted by /u/Extreme-Mark2274 [link] [comments]
  4. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  5. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  6. Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?: I would like to play with Age of Empires or Crusader Kings, but the console versions are different from the console ones. And I would also prefer using a mouse. submitted by /u/MajkoTrey21...
  7. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  8. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  9. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  10. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...