Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - problem with redeeming 14 days free code

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - problem with redeeming 14 days free code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I entered on the Xbox Series S the code I received when I bought the controller (14 day free xbox game pass ultimate). I selected the option without... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Sebo0, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Sebo0
    Sebo0 Guest

I entered on the Xbox Series S the code I received when I bought the controller (14 day free xbox game pass ultimate). I selected the option without renewing my subscription (without adding payment method). There was an error processing the payment and then it went back to the previous screen. When I clicked "next" again, it showed that the code had already been used, but no game pass appeared in my account. I have never used the ultimate trial version before, the xbox was bought 3 days ago, the controller 2 days ago. I have no active subscription and my order history is empty. I'm not sure if I implemented the code in the right place. I went through the Microsoft Store to the "Redeem" section. I had an Xbox Live Gold subscription (for X360) associated with my Microsoft account that ended in 2012. I don't know if that could have anything to do with it. Is there anything I can do right now? I'd like to try these 14 days.

:)

Sebo0, Mar 22, 2021
  2. GamersGala Win User

For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be used/sold as xbox game pass 14 days trial codes or xbox live gold 14 days trial codes?

Dear Support,

Thank you for the fast reply!

Er...my question is that a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code', right?

I understand that a xbox game pass 14 days trial code or a xbox live gold 14 days trial code can't be used/sold as xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial code for sure.

Because a 'xbox games pass ultimate 14 days trial code' equals a 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code + xbox live gold 14 days trial code', so for new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game
    pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code' , right?

Please help to clarify.

Thanks again for your time! :)
  3. SPIER5 Win User

Unable to enter Ultimate Xbox Game Pass - PaymentInstrumentNotFound error

4. Sebo0 Win User

then why is the code already used up and can't I use it for another, new account?
  5. Farscape247 Win User

it is for new customers to gamepass, if you have it or had it already then it won't work.
  6. ngocphi Win User

I attempted to buy xbox game pass ultimate but didn't receive it..

I'm sorry to hear that you experienced an issue with your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription purchase.

Well you have to take it.up with the seller

Xbox doesnt.charge for 14 day trials

Not on the console not on the pc

The minimum is 1monrh

14 day trials are free

They only come free with games or consoles.but there is no charge for it just the renewal

Phishy websites do sell trial .codes but you have to take it up with them

No you can't buy trial codes on ms store or your console only gift ultimate for free to a friend or get it wirh a game
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - problem with redeeming 14 days free code - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core

in XboX Insiders
    Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core: Busco métodos para comprar game pass o juegos de xbox más baratos de lo normal, cualquier método que tengan se los agradecería mucho submitted by /u/Extreme-Mark2274 [link] [comments]
  4. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  5. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  6. Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?: I would like to play with Age of Empires or Crusader Kings, but the console versions are different from the console ones. And I would also prefer using a mouse. submitted by /u/MajkoTrey21...
  7. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  8. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  9. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  10. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...