Xbox game pass ultimate cloud streaming option not available in android app using my account

Discus and support Xbox game pass ultimate cloud streaming option not available in android app using my account in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I recently purchased the ultimate xbox game pass subscription in order to have acces to the cloud streaming option using the android app. But when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Juan Sebastian Feo Arenis, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Xbox game pass ultimate cloud streaming option not available in android app using my account

I recently purchased the ultimate xbox game pass subscription in order to have acces to the cloud streaming option using the android app. But when I try logging in with my account, the cloud option doesn't appear on the app only PC and Console options
    are available.

:)

Juan Sebastian Feo Arenis, Dec 31, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game Pass on both platforms.

If you have bought Game Pass Ultimate, then it includes Games Pass for Xbox, Game Pass for PC, EA Play for Xbox, Cloud Gaming on android & Xbox Live Gold. So yes, you can use it on your PC.

It's simple to use, download the Xbox app on your PC, log in with the account that has Game Pass Ultimate, and then download a game from the app, once downloaded, start the game.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

question about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate can be used on Xbox One, Windows 10, Android (Cloud Gaming) & Xbox Series X|S The subscription is tied to your account, not the console.
  4. Ale_098 Win User

Xbox game pass for Android won't run games on my new phone.

In the Game Pass android app, cloud games are listed as "install to" with no option to play. This all started on my new phone.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Xcloud L-stick and D-pad not working on android.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Bobtheman9o, try to follow the topics below, also check the compatible devices and android version.

One of the things that can influence the accessibility of the command is the Android version and accessibility settings.

"While cloud gaming as part of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate may work on devices running modified, alternate, or emulated versions of Android OS, those systems are still being evaluated and players may see an unexpected or degraded play experience."

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/cloud...

How to use cloud gaming

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...

Supported browsers for cloud gaming on the web

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  6. RED_HELIX Win User

Xbox game pas app will not let me launch games on Android, play button grayed out.

What game pass did you purchase? Kindly also make sure that your phone's OS version is Android 6.0 or later and that you're controller supports cloud gaming. You can check https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/... for more information.
    Ultimate, nothing is wrong with my subscription.
Thema:

Xbox game pass ultimate cloud streaming option not available in android app using my account

1. Xbox game pass ultimate cloud streaming option not available in android app using my account - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core

in XboX Insiders
    Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core: Busco métodos para comprar game pass o juegos de xbox más baratos de lo normal, cualquier método que tengan se los agradecería mucho submitted by /u/Extreme-Mark2274 [link] [comments]
  4. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  5. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  6. Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?: I would like to play with Age of Empires or Crusader Kings, but the console versions are different from the console ones. And I would also prefer using a mouse. submitted by /u/MajkoTrey21...
  7. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  8. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  9. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  10. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...