Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Insider Hub

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Insider Hub in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I just bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I can`t find the cloud gaming option. I searched it up and tried to download Xbox Insider Hub but when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IvailoNikolov, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Insider Hub

Hey, I just bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I can`t find the cloud gaming option. I searched it up and tried to download Xbox Insider Hub but when I search it in the store it is not visible and when I try to download it from browser link it redirects me to store page without download button. How do I fix this

:)

IvailoNikolov, Aug 4, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, IvailoNikolov. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

You are playing on the computer, right? The cloud gaming tab is not showing to you on the Xbox app? Would you please sign out, then in again and see how it goes?

If the issue persists, would you please tell me what country do you live in? If possible, also please share a screenshot of your Xbox app home screen.

Waiting for your reply.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox Live Ultimate thoughts?

If you are an Insider in the Skip Ahead, Alpha, or Beta rings, then there should be a quest in the Insider app for Game Pass Ultimate; under Insider Content.

Also, it's currently only available in certain regions (English speaking Xbox Insiders in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia)

https://news.xbox.com/2019/05/09/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-preview-beta/
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Remove the paywall of F2P games on Xbox One, if PlayStation 4 and the Nintendo Switch can do this, then why not you.

It will come, for sure. But Xbox has insiders, ambassadors, rewards, and game pass, tomorrow game pass ultimate. It will be better in future.
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox Game Pass How long Can I pay it forward

Yeah, I believe it's 3 years.

I'm in the Insider program, and the recently gave us the option to upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate (for $1). Right now, if we do, then it converts are existing time.

I had Xbox Live already stacked until January 2022, so now I have Game Pass Ultimate until then.

https://www.trueachievements.com/n37575/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-now-available-for-preview-beta-xbox-insiders
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox Live Ultimate thoughts?

It's currently limited to those in the Insider program. It started with the Alpha / Skip Ahead rings, and recently expanded to the Beta ring.

https://news.xbox.com/2019/04/16/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-xbox-insiders-preview/

https://news.xbox.com/2019/05/09/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-preview-beta/

Edit - It's also only available in certain regions at the moment.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Insider Hub - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core

in XboX Insiders
    Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core: Busco métodos para comprar game pass o juegos de xbox más baratos de lo normal, cualquier método que tengan se los agradecería mucho submitted by /u/Extreme-Mark2274 [link] [comments]
  4. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  5. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  6. Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?: I would like to play with Age of Empires or Crusader Kings, but the console versions are different from the console ones. And I would also prefer using a mouse. submitted by /u/MajkoTrey21...
  7. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  8. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  9. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  10. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...