Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and PC Xbox (Beta) app

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and PC Xbox (Beta) app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think I've found a 'bug' in the Xbox (Beta) app. If you are signed into Windows as a different person to your gamertag Microsoft Account, the Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mattstralia, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and PC Xbox (Beta) app

I think I've found a 'bug' in the Xbox (Beta) app.

If you are signed into Windows as a different person to your gamertag Microsoft Account, the Xbox (beta) app will not recognise your Game Pass Ultimate subscription, even when signed into that app as your Microsoft Account which has an active subsctiption. It seems to check the 'Store' app for subscriptions, but the Store app doesn't support user switching.

I would expect this to work like Origin, Steam or UPlay where it doesn't care who is signed into Windows, but who is signed into the app.

submitted by /u/mattstralia
    [link] [comments]

/u/mattstralia, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Can't install Gears 5 on PC

3. Pain130798 Win User

Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate

if you're using the xbox app of a pc check the account that has loged in in the microsoft store of the pc, that should be the one which has the xbox game pass ultimate, if you're talking about a phone then use the xbox game pass app, no the beta
  4. Vinny #1 Win User

Xbox Game Pass

A assinatura Xbox Game Pass Ultimate abrange console e PC. Para baixar os jogos no seu PC, você precisa estar na versão mais atual do Windows 10 e obter o app Xbox (beta) no Loja, atraves desse app você baixa os jogos.

=====

The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription covers both console and PC. To download the games on your PC, you need to be on the most current version of Windows 10 and get the Xbox app (beta) on the Store, through this app you download the games.
  5. Edgarour Win User

Games pass for family members

You need the ultimate game pass, and the Xbox game pass beta app for pc but you can only use one account for them to play which is yours
  6. A Skilled Shot Win User

Game Pass on PC not working.

So on your PC you need to make sure the
    game pass ultimate account is signed into the
    Microsoft store app, You might want to try installing the
    xbox(beta) app
    on windows as well and try downloading from there.

Not all of the game pass games between Xbox and PC are the same, the xbox(beta) app will show you all the available and installed windows game pass games

US xbox(beta)

CAN xbox(beta)
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and PC Xbox (Beta) app

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and PC Xbox (Beta) app - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core

in XboX Insiders
    Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core: Busco métodos para comprar game pass o juegos de xbox más baratos de lo normal, cualquier método que tengan se los agradecería mucho submitted by /u/Extreme-Mark2274 [link] [comments]
  3. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  4. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  5. Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?: I would like to play with Age of Empires or Crusader Kings, but the console versions are different from the console ones. And I would also prefer using a mouse. submitted by /u/MajkoTrey21...
  6. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  7. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  8. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  9. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...
  10. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...