Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 months for $1 in Brazil

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 months for $1 in Brazil in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good afternoon, Microsoft launched a promotion for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Brazil, you paying $ 1 for 3 months, but when I make the payment he... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by M4TH3U51, Nov 21, 2019.

1. M4TH3U51
    M4TH3U51 Guest

Good afternoon, Microsoft launched a promotion for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Brazil, you paying $ 1 for 3 months, but when I make the payment he says that I only pay $ 1
    for 1 month and after that I'll pay the price again. normal without promotion. Could someone help me with this

****:

:)

M4TH3U51, Nov 21, 2019
  2. DeniqL Win User

Can i redeem the lenovo legion 5 gamepass?

It means that the time you got left on those suscriptions will be automatically converted to Ultimate Areeb.

Here is the convertion ratio:

1 month of Gold = 20 days of Ultimate

3 months of Gold 50 = days of Ultimate (1+ month)

6 months of Gold 79 = days of Ultimate (2+ months)

12 months of Gold 4= months of Ultimate

24 months of Gold 8= months of Ultimate

1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 20 days of Ultimate

3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 2 months of Ultimate

6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 4 months of Ultimate

12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 5 months of Ultimate

24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 10 months of Ultimate
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

How will Gamepass conversions from Xbox Live Gold work with the new Gamepass Core subscription

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

I'm going to pass on the information about the new conversion rules:

1-Xbox Live Gold and PC Game Pass Conversion Ratio: Remaining time will be converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time at a 3:2 ratio and rounded up to the next full day. For example, any remaining 90 days of Xbox Live Gold or PC Game Pass will convert to 60 days of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
    2-Xbox Game Pass Console Conversion Ratio: Remaining time will be converted to Xbox Game Pass final time at a 4:3 ratio and rounded up to the next full day. For example, any remaining 90 days of Xbox Game Pass for Console will convert to 68 days of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
    3-EA Play Conversion Ratio: Remaining time will be converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time at a 3:1 ratio and rounded up to the next full day. For example, the remaining 90 days of EA Play will convert to 30 days of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Gold to Ultimate
    1 month of Gold –> 20 days of Ultimate
    3 months of Gold –> 50 days of Ultimate
    6 months of Gold –> 81 days of Ultimate
    12 months of Gold –> 4 months of Ultimate
    24 months of Gold –> 6 months of Ultimate

Xbox Game Pass for Ultimate

1 month of Xbox Game Pass for Console –> 22 days of Ultimate
    3 months of Xbox Game Pass for Console –> 68 days of Ultimate
    6 months of Xbox Game Pass for Console –> 135 days of Ultimate
    12 months of Xbox Game Pass for Console –> 9 months of Ultimate
    24 months of Xbox Game Pass for Console –> 18 months of Ultimate

PC Game Pass for Ultimate

1 month of PC Game Pass games –> 20 days of Ultimate

EA Play for Ultimate

1 month of EA game –> 10 days of Ultimate
    6 months of EA game –> 40 days of Ultimate
    12 months EA game –> 2 months Ultimate

Hope I helped and see you soon
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello M4TH3U51,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Is this your first time signing up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? The offer is only available for users that have never had

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    . If you look at the bottom portion of the website we provided, you can see all the restrictions that apply to the promotion. We hope this information helps!
  5. M4TH3U51 Win User

But it appears on the main screen, when I turn on the xbox you know, then when I go to the promotion it goes in 3 months to 1 month
  6. M4TH3U51 Win User

Hello Leo G
    I already entered the link that said the offer of 3 months but when I will pay ends up appearing for only 1 month you know.
    You could send me a link to join this promotion, I see a lot of people getting the promotion, but for me it doesn't work
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 months for $1 in Brazil - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core

in XboX Insiders
    Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core: Busco métodos para comprar game pass o juegos de xbox más baratos de lo normal, cualquier método que tengan se los agradecería mucho submitted by /u/Extreme-Mark2274 [link] [comments]
  4. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  5. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  6. Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?: I would like to play with Age of Empires or Crusader Kings, but the console versions are different from the console ones. And I would also prefer using a mouse. submitted by /u/MajkoTrey21...
  7. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  8. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  9. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  10. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...