Xbox game pass stuck on logo

Discus and support Xbox game pass stuck on logo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the error occured when I was downloading ARK Survival Evolved and I read that I should change the name of "WindowsApps" folder to "WindowsApps.old"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tanja tanja, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Tanja tanja
    Tanja tanja Guest

the error occured when I was downloading ARK Survival Evolved and I read that I should change the name of "WindowsApps" folder to "WindowsApps.old" after that my app just kept crashing on start after like 30 sec of showing just logo, I tried treverting the changes completely and I still cant fix the issue. I tried repaaring rebooting and still I cant find the solution I have run the program through events and it poped up this error:

Log Name: Application

Source: Application Hang Date: 1/12/2024 11:49:07 AM Event ID: 1002 Task Category: (101) Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-MUEGL5S Description: The program XboxPcApp.exe version 2312.1001.18.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel. Process ID: 2b20 Start Time: 01da4544d2277c3a Termination Time: 4294967295 Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.GamingApp_2312.1001.18.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\XboxPcApp.exe Report Id: a9ba5dad-b11e-423b-9b0b-a590bdd10320 Faulting package full name: Microsoft.GamingApp_2312.1001.18.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe Faulting package-relative application ID: Microsoft.Xbox.App Hang type: Activation Event Xml: http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> 1002 0 2 101 0 0x80000000000000 40104 Application DESKTOP-MUEGL5S XboxPcApp.exe 2312.1001.18.0 2b20 01da4544d2277c3a 4294967295 C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.GamingApp_2312.1001.18.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\XboxPcApp.exe a9ba5dad-b11e-423b-9b0b-a590bdd10320 Microsoft.GamingApp_2312.1001.18.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe Microsoft.Xbox.App Activation 410063007400690076006100740069006F006E0000000000

I have updated xbox and windows and everything I could and still I cant fix this issue. The app shows me logo when I enter it and after 30-60 seconds it crashes

:)

Tanja tanja, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Tanja tanja Win User

Thank you for fast answer I will try this as soon as I can and tell you the results, although I have one question, does reseting xbox app delete all my data including my games and progress within them? And if it does is there any way for me to upload my data like cloud?
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Tanja T, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a post by Jesús Ruiz García Volunteer Moderator, where he suggests the following steps to try to solve the problem:

The usual first step in these cases is to check anything related to the Xbox application, or in other words, update and reset everything related to the application.

- Reset the Xbox APP

Click Start -> Applications (Apps) -> Applications and features.

Find the Xbox app and click Advanced Options. Click Reset.

- Reset Windows Store

Click Start -> Applications (Apps) -> Applications and features.

Search for Microsoft Store, and click Advanced Options. Click Reset.

Reboot the System.

If this doesn't work, use the wsreset command to reset the Microsoft Store. For it:

In the "Type here to search" bar, type or copy and paste:

CMD

Right-click and select run as administrator in the result obtained.

Enter the following command in the command window:

WSReset.exe

and press Enter.

Reboot the System.

- Also make sure Windows is up to date:

Start > Settings -> Update & security -> Windows Update, and then select Check for updates.

- Also verify that there are no antivirus, anti-malware or firewalls blocking the Xbox APP execution process.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/1da556e6-9305-45b2-9542-e6c47c6a5c6c

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

Stuck at logo

Yeah, everyone and their mom are gonna be logging on or trying to. Hope it gets working for you buddy.
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

Stuck at logo

Hey buddy.

Mine's downloading the 15GB patch right now. Are you using a disc download or digital?

Has the whole game loaded yet?

Though it's annoying I'd wait until everything was downloaded before trying it out (i.e. ignore that "Ready To Start" message but that's my unproffesional opinion).
  6. AsphaltRanger Win User

Stuck at logo

I fixed it, I had to hard reset my xbox unplug it for 2minutes then try another game.... And no joke it worked :)
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass stuck on logo - Similar Threads - game pass stuck

2. Farming sim 22 Game pass version not up to date, game pass stuck on 1.13.1.1 when everyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    Farming sim 22 Game pass version not up to date, game pass stuck on 1.13.1.1 when everyone...: Hi, me and my friends have been playing farming Simulator 22 on xbox game pass, we play on a dedicated server that we pay to host, after the recent updates to the game game pass has been left...
  3. Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update

in XboX Insiders
    Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update: I updated the Xbox game pass app and now every time i launch the app it just keeps saying i need to update the app its already updated any ideas please submitted by /u/Suspicious_Coach_233...
  4. Xbox Game Pass game stuck on sync (Neither of the available solutions are working)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game stuck on sync (Neither of the available solutions are working): [PC] Hey! I played Forza Horizon 5 a lot but deleted the game and had a 3-4 month break. After this I downloaded the game and launched it, the little game window showed up and started the Syncing...
  5. Stuck at Preparing on EA Play when trying to download on PC from XBox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck at Preparing on EA Play when trying to download on PC from XBox Game Pass: Trying to download Dragon Age Inquisition from EA Play. I've scoured the forums and reddit looking for solutions. Here is what I've tried so far: 1. Uninstall/reinstall all XBox and EA apps. 2....
  6. Xbox game pass on PC won't install Warhammer 40K: Darktide, stuck at 40%. Can't pause the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass on PC won't install Warhammer 40K: Darktide, stuck at 40%. Can't pause the...: I have seen this post regarding many games in general none coming to a resolution so i am hoping to get to one. I have updated Windows as of today 12 October 2023. I have updated Xbox app and...
  7. No Man's Sky from Game Pass PC - stuck at loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky from Game Pass PC - stuck at loading screen: I installed NMS via Game Pass on PC for the first time and the game endlessly loads. At the same time, it uses almost no resources in Task Manager. My PC: i5-6400 GTX 1060 6GB 16GB RAM SSD I...
  8. Can't download games PC Game Pass, stuck on "Downloading 0%"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download games PC Game Pass, stuck on "Downloading 0%": Gigabit internet, no other application has download issues. Not even the Windows store app. Have tried reinstalling the Xbox app, reinstalling gaming services, using a VPN, turning off IPv6,...
  9. Yakuza: Like a Dragon Stuck At Loading Screen on Game Pass (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza: Like a Dragon Stuck At Loading Screen on Game Pass (PC): my game stuck at the loading screen, i waited for 10 minutes and repair the game file but nothing happen 2c3a33cd-cfb9-4922-a9a2-1edcdba0a4df
  10. Recently-downloaded PC Game Pass games stuck on "Signing in..." screen while some other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently-downloaded PC Game Pass games stuck on "Signing in..." screen while some other...: I am using a PC on Windows 10 and a subscription to PC Game Pass. Some of the PC Game Pass games I've installed recently, such as The Big Con and Guilty Gear Strive, are not launching and are...