Xbox Game Pass SlingTV one month for a dollar promotion

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass SlingTV one month for a dollar promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am a first time subscriber to Game Pass and have never had SlingTV and they have a promotion that you can get a month of each one for a dollar, you... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RonaldPray, Feb 23, 2019.

1. RonaldPray
    RonaldPray Guest

I am a first time subscriber to Game Pass and have never had SlingTV and they have a promotion that you can get a month of each one for a dollar, you are supposed to get a code for slingtv by the 15th of Feb, and I have not recieved a code or a message
    or a email and I have checked junk mail etc... and after looking on the forums and calling both xbox support and aling tv support, no one can give me an answer or tell me a solution, is everyone experincing the same problem or does anyone have a solution,
    frustrating!!!

:)

RonaldPray, Feb 23, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Ronald,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the Game Pass + Sling promotion. Unfortunately, here in forums we do not have the appropriate tools to help assist with any type of codes.

I recommend taking a look at the following article:
    Get One Month of Xbox Game Pass and Sling TV for $1

This offer ends on January 30, 2019 for US residents,
    while supplies last.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further
    assistance.
  3. {Parity} Win User

If you are supposed to get the code from Sling TV then that is who you will need to work with to get it resolved.
  4. RonaldPray Win User

Sling tv says that xbox has to provide the code, i talked to them already
  5. Capitan Albox Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

Don't worry. I think you can convert your gold account into Ultimate at no cost, updating it for example with the promotion of one euro/dollar where the first month of Game Pass Ultimate.

Look for this information and how to do it in the official page of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. lUlyssesl Win User

I can't buy gamepass with my account balance

I want to buy the 1 dollar promotion of the game pass ultimate and I have enough money to buy the promotion and I get that option of how I will pay the rest for the next month but I will not pay the following month
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass SlingTV one month for a dollar promotion - Similar Threads - Game Pass SlingTV

2. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  7. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  8. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  9. Xbox game pass consoleeeeeeeeeee

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass consoleeeeeeeeeee: Hi Does someone have any trial or starter code or just wanna give out a xbox game pass code, i am really strugguling to get money to buy it for the kids i would really appritate if someone could...
  10. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...