Xbox game pass PC: Yes, Your Grace stuck on startup loading screen

Discus and support Xbox game pass PC: Yes, Your Grace stuck on startup loading screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i open the game, it keeps getting stuck on the loading screen. i tried opening it while holding "alt" and selecting different screen resolutions,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Einstellung, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Einstellung
    Einstellung Guest

When i open the game, it keeps getting stuck on the loading screen.

i tried opening it while holding "alt" and selecting different screen resolutions, and opening it windowed (saw some people that solved this issue doing that) but still doesn't work.

Xbox game pass PC: Yes, Your Grace stuck on startup loading screen [​IMG]

:)

Einstellung, Dec 24, 2020
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Xbox Game pass pc games stuck at the loading screen.

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey chodino, how are you today? Hope you're well.

So, let's try this, first, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then, try to uninstall and install the Xbox app. :)

If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command, then you're going to open the gamepass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again :

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.

If neither of those procedures works, try to restore your PC's OS via the ISO image tool, using that tool you will be able to maintain your installed games and files.

If you're using Windows 10:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

If you're using Windows 11:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
  3. RobertJooste Win User

Xbox Game pass pc games stuck at the loading screen.

Hi.

This is happening on my xbox series X. I am not running windows.

Any suggestions?
  4. heliocentric Win User

Borderlands 2 DLC Drop 1. 16/10/12

Just bought the season pass today and downloaded the new oasis stuff. I'm on my first playthrough. Booted up the box, went to load my game and.................... Stuck on the loading screen. Tried again and....................... Stuck on the loading screen.
    Tried moving save, clearing the cache even installing the game on the HD. No luck.

Any ideas other than I've wasted 60 quid?
  5. Jannickgode Win User

Minecraft dungeons stuck at 'syncing data...'

Yes, I have tried all the above and it is still stuck at the syncing data loading screen.
  6. AdamLaurin12 Win User

Xbox One startup problems

I haven't tried that because it doesn't matter if I'm connected to the internet or not. It will just act as though it is off and stay on a black screen or after a while it will go on the green startup loading screen and stay stuck there. It never get's a
    chance to try and download anything.
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass PC: Yes, Your Grace stuck on startup loading screen - Similar Threads - game pass Yes

2. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  7. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  8. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  9. Game pass preview not available in Desktop PC but in laptop yes

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass preview not available in Desktop PC but in laptop yes: I'm from Latin America and wanted to try the new beta release of the Game Pass, but it isn't showing the preview on my desktop PC and in my laptop it does show up. I'm logged in the same account...
  10. Xbox game pass on PC won't download my games. Yes I tried troubleshooting. what gives?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass on PC won't download my games. Yes I tried troubleshooting. what gives?: You guys gotta fix this problem. Its unusable. I'm glad I was able to get a refund! fb6523b3-3efd-422d-bd77-157c1dfd195f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yes your grace not working game pass