Xbox Game pass PC, Mount & Blade: Warband PC error "you do not have a valid license to run...

Discus and support Xbox Game pass PC, Mount & Blade: Warband PC error "you do not have a valid license to run... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; the issue is pretty self-explanatory, ive tried reinstalling the game, as well as restarting my PC, and restarting the Xbox game pass app. I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Firetail, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Firetail
    Firetail Guest

Xbox Game pass PC, Mount & Blade: Warband PC error "you do not have a valid license to run...

the issue is pretty self-explanatory, ive tried reinstalling the game, as well as restarting my PC, and restarting the Xbox game pass app.

I've tried looking online but it seems like I'm the only one with this issue, or so it seems at least, anyone know what I could do to fix this issue?

:)

Firetail, Nov 19, 2020
  2. Paraffin Alien Win User

Mount & blade warband

If you`re ordering Chinese, I`ll have a special fried rice and some crispy wantons :)
  3. CentricTero Win User

Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord isn't available through Xbox via Windows?

While [Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord] is an Xbox Play anywhere title... It is not on the Xbox App for PC. It can be purchased from the Microsoft Store on PC, but still requires the Xbox App on PC, which takes us to the second image that I sent.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The image that you sent, was regarding [Mount & Blade: Warband PC], which is both the incorrect title shown from your image and also not an Xbox Play Anywhere game.

Still... your help is heavily appreciated and thank you for your time.
  4. R6 x Vigil Win User

Xbox vs PC for xbox games

i have Mount & blades on both but still play it on my pc
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

Xbox PC App won't recognize Game Pass subscription.

Do you have the right subscription plan? Because you can usa Game Pass PC or Game Pass Ultimate on a Windows 10 PC, but if you have only the Xbox Game Pass subscription, this plan is valid only for Xbox console.
  6. G0A Win User

MOH 2 vs BLOPS 2 here we go again as EA shoots first

[quote user="The Resistance"]I think Bethesda should release a multiplayer versus Elder Scrolls game. Swords, shields and magic in the style of a Battlefield and or Call of Duty gameplay.[/quote]

No, really. Go play Mount & Blade/Warband, it's pretty much as you describe.

There's an upcoming game called War of the Roses too which is another period action title.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game pass PC, Mount & Blade: Warband PC error "you do not have a valid license to run... - Similar Threads - Game pass Mount

2. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  7. (XBOX Game Pass for PC) I can't access the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord's main game files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (XBOX Game Pass for PC) I can't access the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord's main game files: **As like in the title, I can't access to the main game files of Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord's main game files from XBOX app. I tried various ways I found on the Internet, I couldn't do it. The...
  8. I cannot locate or access the main folder to Mount and Blade; Bannerlord (Game Pass PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot locate or access the main folder to Mount and Blade; Bannerlord (Game Pass PC): As the subject line says. I've searched the entire drive, tried to open the folder location through the Xbox game settings window, I tried to open the location in Task Manager; it does absolutely...
  9. Mount & Blade 2 on Game pass updated to ver 1.1.0 and then downgraded to 1.0.3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mount & Blade 2 on Game pass updated to ver 1.1.0 and then downgraded to 1.0.3: Hello to all Two days ago i got a message that i could update Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord to patch 1.1.0. I did the update (it was massive, almost 25 Gb) and played the game with the new...
  10. PC Game Pass Mount and Blade Warband won't launch

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass Mount and Blade Warband won't launch: The game was working this morning when i played it but now everytime i try to launch it the game won't launch and will come up with an error message just saying "Failed to start the game. Reason:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. you do not have the valid license to run this game