Xbox Game Pass PC games won't open and get frozen on title screen due to account syncing...

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass PC games won't open and get frozen on title screen due to account syncing... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried every possible solution on the internet that I can find and nothing is working. I keep trying to open Chivalry 2 on my PC and it keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zach Shaner, May 19, 2023.

1. Zach Shaner
    Zach Shaner Guest

Xbox Game Pass PC games won't open and get frozen on title screen due to account syncing...

I have tried every possible solution on the internet that I can find and nothing is working. I keep trying to open Chivalry 2 on my PC and it keeps getting stuck on the title screen right after I press enter. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and I have done everything else that I can find on the internet and I cannot fix the problem. I have only entered the game one time and at crashed right afterwards and that time the account sync went through and then froze again. My PC is more than capable of running the game and I have checked the specs several times. I am not sure what else to do and I am looking for any help that I can get.

:)

Zach Shaner, May 19, 2023
  2. CMbeasley93 Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC games won't open and get frozen on title screen due to account syncing issue. How to fix?

im having the same problem and these fixes dont work either
  3. CMbeasley93 Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC games won't open and get frozen on title screen due to account syncing issue. How to fix?

Well im still having the same issue after completing this entire troubleshooting process posted above
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Zach!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help. I just want to confirm does the error occurs in other Xbox games as well or just specifically for Chivalry 2 game?

In order to fix this, kindly make sure to update your Windows, Device Drivers and Xbox gaming services, here's how:

For Windows:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.

On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.

On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available for your device.

Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.

Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.

For Device Drivers:

For the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.

For the game Chivalry 2: (If the error only occurs to Chivalry 2)

Open the Xbox app for Windows.

In My Library, select the game title.

Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.

Select Files and then Check for updates.

For Xbox gaming services:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.

Select Library.

Under Updates & Downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

Once done, try to check if the game will launch normally.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...
  5. Thomas Bouhier Win User

Starfield not syncing from PC > Laptop

I had a similar problem : I was playing on xbox but when switching on PC my saves wouldn't sync (when opening the game with Xbox app).

Here is the solution that worked for me to get the saves on the PC :

• On your PC, open Task manager
    • Go to "Services"
    • Look for "GamingServices" in the list (not Gamingservicesnet)
    • Right click and manually restart this service

After that, open Starfield. If you get stuck on the opening screen at "Syncing data" step, do the following :

• Close the game window
    • Open Task manager and go to "Details" tab
    • Find "gamingservices.exe", right click on it, and End task
    • Open Starfield again, and it should sync and open

I hope it will work for you ;)
  6. Smwutches Win User

XBox Game Pass | Just 11 games available

Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass PC games won't open and get frozen on title screen due to account syncing... - Similar Threads - Game Pass games

2. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  7. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  8. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  9. Xbox game pass consoleeeeeeeeeee

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass consoleeeeeeeeeee: Hi Does someone have any trial or starter code or just wanna give out a xbox game pass code, i am really strugguling to get money to buy it for the kids i would really appritate if someone could...
  10. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...