XBOX Game Pass PC - cannot download anything. The service is a joke. Error code 0x87E0000F...

Discus and support XBOX Game Pass PC - cannot download anything. The service is a joke. Error code 0x87E0000F... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I get it that you labelled the service "Beta", but this certainly isn't in a beta state. This is a pre-Alpha service. Anything I try to install will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by x-eagleeye-x, May 18, 2020.

1. x-eagleeye-x
    x-eagleeye-x Guest

XBOX Game Pass PC - cannot download anything. The service is a joke. Error code 0x87E0000F...

I get it that you labelled the service "Beta", but this certainly isn't in a beta state.

This is a pre-Alpha service. Anything I try to install will download for 5 - 10 seconds, then stop and eventually give the error code 0x87E0000F.

What else is there to do? Tried resetting and clearing cache on all XBOX-related services, and yes, I've tried numerous guides here and on Reddit. If you have any suggestions, I'm all ears.

It's an incredibly frustrating experience so far. This isn't even worth the dollar you charged me for this.

If you came here from Google, I suggest you reconsider trying out XBOX Game Pass for PC. This is like the Metro app store all over again.

:)

x-eagleeye-x, May 18, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app pc error 0x87e0000f