xbox game pass payment and bill

Discus and support xbox game pass payment and bill in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was wondering if i can pay a past due bill for game pass ultimate with my microsoft balance. I put in a 50 dollar code for a 45 dollor bill and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 雨が降る✅, Jun 9, 2020.

1. xbox game pass payment and bill

I was wondering if i can pay a past due bill for game pass ultimate with my microsoft balance. I put in a 50 dollar code for a 45 dollor bill and I went to pay my bill and it says to pay with a credit card even though my card has no money and I cant remove
    it. It just wont let me pay with my gift card.

:)

雨が降る✅, Jun 9, 2020
  2. FewerCurve Win User

I've redeemed Xbox Game Pass with my new Acer Nitro 5 but i cant access it.

fixed it on xbox i had recurring billing turned on after the 3 month game pass ends this is why they wanted payment

i turned off recurring billing and game pass is enabled in subscriptions

now it shows game pass active
  3. BlueSphinx13 Win User

I have had this exact issue and unfortunely the only way to fix it is by credit card(even a prepaid). Once this was fixed for me, I was allowed to use the account credit toward future purchase and or/extension.
  4. Smwutches Win User

GamePass (Free 1 Month Promo for paying with PayPal)

Note, the offer does state it is for new members only. So if you've previously had Game Pass, you would not be eligible for the free month.

*Existing Xbox Game Pass members who use PayPal as their recurring billing payment method and make an automatic Game Pass monthly payment will be entered into the sweepstakes; they will not receive a
    bonus 1-month bonus Game Pass.
  5. RainingRoses Win User

adding paypal

Hi Mahi,

Yes, you can. PayPal is an available payment method for purchases in both the Microsoft and Xbox Stores, and you can join Game Pass at anytime as long as you’re in one of the supported countries/regions

Use PayPal with your Microsoft account | Xbox Support

There are sometimes welcome promotions for new Game Pass members where it’s one month (sometimes three months) for £/$/€1 depending on your country/region.

Refer to the following guides for help with managing the payment options on your Microsoft account:

Update your billing address and payment options | Xbox Support

Add a payment method to your Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

game pass

Hello HeLLPrice01,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox Game Pass Subscription. Your subscription will continue if there is a payment failure, the subscription will reattempt to bill your account. If the payment continues to go
    unpaid, your subscription will end. To pay off a past-due subscription, please visit this article:

Update Billing Information

I hope this information helps.
Thema:

1. xbox game pass payment and bill - Similar Threads - game pass payment

2. I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but...: I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but EE says it's gone through at there end any body know how to resolve this please...
  3. X box game pass doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box game pass doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate: X box game pass is not working efficiently in asus rog strike 15 as am using from the India. It doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate. Please, respond to my...
  4. Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass: I'm trying to sign up for XBOX game pass, but I can't change the country/region when doing so. I'm not in the US, and Game pass is available in Norway. The drop-down menu to change the...
  5. I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code: I can't purchase game pass from Xbox website because it showing incorrect card details while I am trying on a visa debit card so I bought it from Amazon if iam going to redeem the code do they ask...
  6. Xbox game pass not accepting payment method

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass not accepting payment method: I have a Gaming laptop and I wanted to subscribe to Xbox game pass, everytime I add my card information it is saying that my card info does not match or is invalid. Don't know how else to get it...
  7. How do I stop a recurring payment to Microsoft it's for a game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop a recurring payment to Microsoft it's for a game pass: How do I stop a recurring direct debit for a gaming pass or how do I cancel gaming pass c53165f1-1cd9-4e3c-b16a-5b4080e2a0c5
  8. Unauthorized Payment for Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorized Payment for Ultimate Game Pass: Hi, Why am I being charged the monthly subscription for XBOX ultimate game pass? I have never authorized this and have seen that this has happened to other people. How do I cancel and get a...
  9. I cant add debit card for payment for xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant add debit card for payment for xbox game pass: I have filled in my debit card data, but it always fails and it says PI-ValidationFailed. I've repeated twice and still failed ed6b87a2-bb66-43bc-ba69-ec5a2d556705
  10. Game pass payment issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass payment issues: So I cancelled my recurring game pass ultimate subscription on the 28th of December 2022(last year) and I wake up today (28th of January)to a message that R120 (I am from South Africa) has been...