Xbox Game Pass - Omori Not Currently Available ?

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass - Omori Not Currently Available ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As a consumer who uses Xbox, I have a question for the general Xbox community, or if they read this random blogs, the developers of Omori, Recently,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thedinamitedog, Jul 2, 2023.

1. Xbox Game Pass - Omori Not Currently Available ?

As a consumer who uses Xbox, I have a question for the general Xbox community, or if they read this random blogs, the developers of Omori,

Recently, I got interested in a game called Omori, but unfortunately, I had to go offline for a week due to some circumstances. During that time, Omori was removed from Xbox Game Pass, which I already knew about and was planning to by the game once I got back online, however when I tried to purchase it once I got back (today), I received a message that said Omori was "Not Currently Available." However, I visited the official game site and found information stating that Omori WAS still available on Xbox making the situation all the more confusing.

This whole situation has left me confused, and as a consumer, I would like to know if Omori will continue to be accessible on Xbox or if it will be permanently removed.

Sincerely, Xbox Consumer

:)

thedinamitedog, Jul 2, 2023
  2. thedinamitedog Win User

We can only hope for the best if we want to play Omori on our Xboxes. I'm assuming this is temporary, however, I've emailed the developers just to make sure it stays on Xbox. I'd recommend you do the same if we want to keep Omori going.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Is there anything else? Let me know if you have questions.
  4. thedinamitedog Win User

No.. I just want to play my Omori.... :(
  5. Rostom L Win User

I am afraid I am not allowed to recommend any 3rd party service or retailer here. But I do recommend to check it with your local store or local gameshop near you so they can assist you and you could return it anytime if there would be issues putting it to your account.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! Sorry to hear about your issue.

Technically, the game is still available on Xbox. The issue here is that the game is no longer available for purchase through Microsoft/Xbox Store.

Your best option here is to find a legitimate reseller or retailer (Gameshop) where they sell this game in a form of redeemable code to be redeemed into your account to acquire its license digitally.

Thank you!
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass - Omori Not Currently Available ? - Similar Threads - Game Pass Omori

2. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  7. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  8. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  9. Xbox Game Pass - Omori language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass - Omori language: The game Omori I installed from Xbox Game Pass is in Japanese, meanwhile my computer's language is English. Since this game does not have a language option in-game, I have tried uninstalling all...
  10. Omori on PC Game Pass fails to launch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Omori on PC Game Pass fails to launch.: Just recently bought the Game Pass Ultimate for my PC and downloaded a bunch of games, one of them being Omori. The first time I tried downloading it failed, but then I retried downloading it and...