xbox game pass not recognized membership

Discus and support xbox game pass not recognized membership in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I paid for the xbox game pass unlimited package but I go into perks so it shows me that I need the unlimited version and I have the regular version and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ran56FR, Dec 15, 2020.

1. ran56FR
    ran56FR Guest

I paid for the xbox game pass unlimited package but I go into perks so it shows me that I need the unlimited version and I have the regular version and then I have the option to manage it through my Microsoft account and that I go in there it shows me
    that I have the unlimited version
    (I added pictures)

What to do?

(I play on the computer)

xbox game pass not recognized membership [​IMG]

:)

ran56FR, Dec 15, 2020
  2. Darkeils Win User

Hello, enter this link and look for my comment and perform the procedure, it may work for you.

https://answers.microsoft.com/es-es/xbox/forum/all/gamepass-pc-we-encountered-an-error-and-your/f249f1ce-8b07-4838-8a3d-2ff01de1cb40?page=7
  3. ran56FR Win User

It's a bit hard to see the fourth picture but it says there I paid for the unlimited package and the perks still do not work for me
  4. Trevioso Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate not working xbox live gold

Same issue. I let my last game pass expire in April, setup a new Xbox Live Gold membership and upgraded it to Game Pass Ultimate. I now can't redeem any free games and get misleading Gold deals if I buy it directly or don't use the shopping cart on the web page.

Its like it forgot my gold membership (says cancelled on membership page) and won't include it or recognize "Game Pass Ultimate is upgraded Gold" anymore. I tried calling Xbox support and made zero headway with them.

At least the workaround will help with some discounts/deals, but doesn't really resolve not getting your new free game every 2 weeks.
  5. Siriusdish Win User

Xbox live problems.

Purchasing Xbox Game pass Ultimate, cancels your gold membership and game pass membership, and replaces it with ultimate which includes both gold and game pass.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Issue with gold/xbox rewards

Hello Bankai Ichigo X,

Promotional subscriptions are not eligible for Rewards, as stated in our FAQ:

—My Xbox Live Rewards account is not recognizing my Xbox Live Gold membership. What should I do?

Xbox Live Rewards can only recognize paid monthly or yearly standard, non-promotional Xbox Live Gold memberships. If you have a different type of membership, we may not be able to recognize you as an Xbox Live Rewards Gold member.
Thema:

1. xbox game pass not recognized membership - Similar Threads - game pass recognized

2. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  7. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  8. Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it: Razer Atrox being recognized by Windows and shows as Xbox Gaming Device in device manager. Was working with no issues for years up through the other day, can navigate menus outside the game app...
  9. some of my game pass games wont recognize my gpu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some of my game pass games wont recognize my gpu: some of my game pass games wont recognize my 3070 gpu and only registers the integrated graphics card only. i have tried everything seen on YouTube and forums can someone help please....
  10. Why is my Game Pass mobile app not recognizing my Ultimate subscription?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Game Pass mobile app not recognizing my Ultimate subscription?: I have an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription that I've verified as active in my MS subscriptions. Recurring billing was on but I switched it off. The Xbox Windows app recognizes my Ultimate...