Xbox Game Pass Monthly Quest Bug - Nier Automata not Completing after 1 of the 2 optional...

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Monthly Quest Bug - Nier Automata not Completing after 1 of the 2 optional... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; The Nier Automata quest monthly game pass quest appears to be bugged. The quest says to complete one of two of the available options to get 100%; I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by bri0528, Mar 3, 2021.

1. bri0528
    bri0528 Guest

Xbox Game Pass Monthly Quest Bug - Nier Automata not Completing after 1 of the 2 optional...

The Nier Automata quest monthly game pass quest appears to be bugged. The quest says to complete one of two of the available options to get 100%; I've completed option 2 (Subjugate 2 enemies....), but the quest is showing only 50% correct.

:)

bri0528, Mar 3, 2021
  2. Basskill2000 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Monthly Quest Bug - Nier Automata not Completing after 1 of the 2 optional items completed

Mine is stuck at 50% for getting the intel pieces. I am new to game and don’t have access to the subjugate method. Not a big fan of game at all honestly so when I saw the intel completed I was trying to figure out the quest didn’t pop

This weeks had a 1 or other quest for plant v zombies and I was able to complete 1 Option and got credit but the Nier one is still stuck.

Microsoft should give everyone this one since it’s bugged
  3. nissangray Win User

Xbox Game Pass Monthly Quest Bug - Nier Automata not Completing after 1 of the 2 optional items completed

There was a good video by rewards hunter about this and he explains how to enter a code after the first battle with the saw machine. Of the Intel part does not give you the points, this code let's you pick the level where you can subjugate ans it did work after that.
  4. nissangray Win User

Mine finally popped after doing the 2 subjugations.

Still a very Buggy quest for sure.

Never showed I did the Intel even playing through 3 or 4 more quests.
  5. kev edgy Win User

Hi there's definitely something going on with this quest I've been trying for 45 minutes now and neither of mine are unlocking.. Intel still at 0 out of 2 and same with subjugate..wonder if its because ive already 100% completed the game over a year ago I'm going try one last thing hard reset my xbox if that doesn't work god knows man
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Plants and Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Quest not triggering on weekly game pass quest

No,you aren't alone.It's not triggering for me either.

Seems to be a coule of glitchy quests at the moment as people are also having issues with the Nier Automata monthly quest as well.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Monthly Quest Bug - Nier Automata not Completing after 1 of the 2 optional... - Similar Threads - Game Pass Monthly

2. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...
  3. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  4. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  5. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  6. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...
  7. Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...: Everything I click unto join now it takes me to just the screen and right back to "JOIN NOW" very frustrating, any solutions? 98348448-fbfd-4cdf-89af-1bfb3b675cf4
  8. Xbox Series S + Game pass with 3 Months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S + Game pass with 3 Months: How do I activate my 3-month Game Pass 94166cf6-d71f-450c-b48b-c1e624e1218b
  9. Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...: I purchased an Xbox Series S from Best Buy and the packaging says that 3 free months of Game Pass Ultimate is included with the purchase. However, once I set it up and logged in it only shows 14...
  10. How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.: It says we need adult permission but this is not a kid account f2965e27-ae42-4a75-80c6-b182b1060935