Xbox Game Pass Games stuck on Sign In Screen

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Games stuck on Sign In Screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some of my games are stuck on this screen and i have no clue on how to resolve it, i've tried reinstalling Microsoft Gaming Services through my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZoopDeLaWoop, Oct 13, 2022.

1. ZoopDeLaWoop
    ZoopDeLaWoop Guest

Some of my games are stuck on this screen and i have no clue on how to resolve it, i've tried reinstalling Microsoft Gaming Services through my powershell but it did not work. Any tips? It's horrible i have to pay for a service and the new games that come out do not work..

Xbox Game Pass Games stuck on Sign In Screen [​IMG]

:)

ZoopDeLaWoop, Oct 13, 2022
  2. ZoopDeLaWoop Win User

I am sorry but none of these options worked, i've tried every single one of them in order step by step and nothing seemed to work, my games still will not get past the sign in screen. Thanks anyway
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ZoopDeLaWoop

Please double check the next:

Press Windows button and type Services

On Services App from the list of results, press right-click and run it as administrator

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

IP Helper

Xbox Live Auth Manager

Xbox Live Game Save

Xbox Live Networking Service

Gaming Services

And do this with each of the services listed above:

Right-click over the service and select Properties.

Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic (if not, change it to automatic)

If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services

Restart your PC and try again

If that doesn’t work try one of the next (if one doesn’t work proceed with the next)

Press Windows + X, then click on Windows Powershell (Administrator)

Then type or copy/paste this command and press enter:

Get-appxpackage Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider | Remove-AppxPackage

Restart your PC and install the recently deleted app:

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/xbox-id...

Finally go to Windows Settings > Apps and Features > Xbox app > Reset and Repair, then restart your PC and give it a new try.

If that doesn't work please also try these tutorials:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Or try this (RainingRoses response):

"Try the following options for Windows 10/11:

1. Go to Credential Manager (https://support.microsoft.com/windows/accessing...) > Windows Credentials (not the Web option), select XblGrts|DeviceKey and remove.

2. Go to Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts. Select your account with the issue and verify that the ‘Apps need to ask me to use this account’ setting is enabled. This would especially help if you have multiple accounts as you would have the option to choose the correct account on startup, but you can always change it back to the automatic option if you prefer. You can also try to remove the account from here and re-add it later.

3. Follow this file path: C:\Users\[Your Username]AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\TokenBroker

Delete the Accounts and Cache folders, which will be deleted from the Xbox Identity Provider

Note that the highlighted code in this file path depends on your system so may vary.

If you don’t see a particular folder, then confirm there’s no search filters applied and select ‘show hidden items’, or you can just search for the folder in the search bar.

Restart your PC after trying the above steps, so that these properly take effect next time you sign in. It may also help to then reset and repair and/or uninstall and reinstall the Xbox apps where this error occurs."

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Don't worry, and thanks for the feedback.

Let's try this something different:

A. Do a clean boot in your PC and try again (just in case a third party app or service is interfering with the sign in screen)
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

B. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...

This can be a bit odd, but may I know if the affected games are installed on a external hard drive or a different partition than C:?
  5. Mark Stephens3 Win User

PC Xbox game pass games stuck at Signing screen

I stopped and started the services, no luck. I am currently setting up a separate PC to see if the issue follows.
  6. Mark Stephens3 Win User

PC Xbox game pass games stuck at Signing screen

Yes i get the same results, regardless how I open the games. All the services are running. I removed my microsoft account, and tried to run the game in the xbox app, and it still did not work.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Games stuck on Sign In Screen - Similar Threads - Game Pass Games

2. Xbox game pass consoleeeeeeeeeee

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass consoleeeeeeeeeee: Hi Does someone have any trial or starter code or just wanna give out a xbox game pass code, i am really strugguling to get money to buy it for the kids i would really appritate if someone could...
  3. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  4. The PC Game Pass does not have all the games

in XboX Insiders
    The PC Game Pass does not have all the games: My friend was looking to buy a PC Game Pass but his PC Game Pass has fewer games than mine. I have no idea what to do and I couldn't find anyone talking about it. Mine has 461 games and my...
  5. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  6. Can't play online even with game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online even with game pass: I have a game pass console subscription but whenever I try to join an online game, a screen prompting me to buy game pass ultimate comes up and won't allow me to continue. I already have a game...
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core

in XboX Insiders
    Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core: Busco métodos para comprar game pass o juegos de xbox más baratos de lo normal, cualquier método que tengan se los agradecería mucho submitted by /u/Extreme-Mark2274 [link] [comments]
  9. Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass: Recently I have changed my background on my Xbox Series X to a custom image with a size of 4.75 mb. The max is 5 mb for a custom image to be you or background on Xbox. When launching Xbox game...
  10. Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game: On windows 11, using the XBOX APP/HUB, my friend sent me an invite to play a game as he's on Xbox and I'm on pc, and upon accepting the invite it asks how I want to use the link (Invite) and only...