Xbox Game Pass Format Sonrası Oyunları Görmeme Hatası / Xbox Game Pass can't see my games...

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Format Sonrası Oyunları Görmeme Hatası / Xbox Game Pass can't see my games... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox Game Pass kullanıcısıyım ve oyunlarımı D: klasörüne yüklüyorum. Bugün bilgisayarıma yani C: diskine format attım. Xbox'a girdim ve yüklemiş... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vioniar, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Vioniar
    Vioniar Guest

Xbox Game Pass Format Sonrası Oyunları Görmeme Hatası / Xbox Game Pass can't see my games...

Xbox Game Pass kullanıcısıyım ve oyunlarımı D: klasörüne yüklüyorum. Bugün bilgisayarıma yani C: diskine format attım. Xbox'a girdim ve yüklemiş olduğum oyunların görünmediğini fark ettim. Oyunlar girip baktığım zaman D: klasöründe gözüküyorlar, ama Xbox
    Game pass hesabımda gözükmüyorlar. Hello i am currently using Xbox Game Pass and i'm installing my games to disk D. Today i format my C: disk and when i try to play games on xbox gamepass i noticed that there is no game at all. I can see the folder of the
    games on D: but xbox game pass can't see them. Help me.
    Xbox Game Pass Format Sonrası Oyunları Görmeme Hatası / Xbox Game Pass can't see my games... [​IMG]

:)

Vioniar, Dec 10, 2020
  2. Revocke Win User

Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards

Hi!

You can't see your Xbox Game Pass Quests?

I think the quests are only available for the account who has the Xbox Game Pass subscription, the others accounts on same console, can't see the Quests
  3. ngocphi Win User

XBOX game pass oyunları xbox uygulamasında gözükmüyor[XBOX game pass games are not visible in the xbox app]

Pc için xbox game pass kullanıyorum. Sorum şu: Normalde xboxın kendi sitesinden baktığımda game pass üzerinde olan oyunlar bilgisayarımdaki xbox uygulamasında gözükmüyor. Oyunları uygulama üzerinden aradığımda da "Yaşınız sebebiyle arama sonuçları
    filtrelenmiş olabilir" diyor. Bunu nasıl çözerim?
    You do know that the app has two sections right?

Pc and console

Only play anywhere games would be on both

Amd each library has its own
  4. luissolid Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!
  5. Kakaia Insider Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!

But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console ! 🤔
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after it expires

Game Pass Games are subscription based games, and only Backwards Compatible 360 games for the Xbox One work with Game Pass.

If you have Game Pass Ultimate, which includes Gold, you can keep the Games With Gold for Xbox 360. But with only Game Pass, you can't play any backwards compatible games on the 360, and on the Xbox One, the games stop working after your Game Pass trial
    ran out.

So in short: No, you can't keep Game Pass Games, be it Xbox One or Xbox 360 games. And Game Pass doesn't work on original Xbox 360 consoles at all.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Format Sonrası Oyunları Görmeme Hatası / Xbox Game Pass can't see my games... - Similar Threads - Game Pass Format

2. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  7. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  8. How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save...: How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save game data format I want to use my steam save game files on the xbox live pass but for some reason xbox...
  9. Will I be able to play PC game pass games after formating my PC ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play PC game pass games after formating my PC ?: Hey! I am PC game pass memeber. if I installed Xbox app along with other services in (C drive) ,but my games on other Drive (D Drive for example ) will I be able to play these games afer formating...
  10. Game pass saves after computer format

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass saves after computer format: Can I find my old saves from game pass game after I format my pc. I downloaded skyrim again but i dont have my old save. 0d4a9b4f-de76-49cb-b37f-f1bdde949d8c