Xbox Game Pass for PC Download Issues When Trying to Install Games on an External Hard Drive.

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass for PC Download Issues When Trying to Install Games on an External Hard Drive. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently got a 1TB hard rive for my PC because the SSD in my computer is very small. However when trying to download anything from the game pass app... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FluffinatorBRUV, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC Download Issues When Trying to Install Games on an External Hard Drive.

I recently got a 1TB hard rive for my PC because the SSD in my computer is very small. However when trying to download anything from the game pass app I get "Error Code: 0x80073d13". All the info about this error code I have found online is mainly about
    larger games but for me it is just all games in general. Please Help.

:)

FluffinatorBRUV, Jan 1, 2020
  2. RafiRazzouq Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC error 0x8007001f when installing games

Hi, sorry for that issue, the problem is the external hard drive, for some reason (I don't know why), the games that require Administrator approval have issue on external drive.
    Thanks for the answer. External hard drive it is not the problem in my case. While trying to find a solution to this Xbox Game pass for PC / Windows Store error I did reinstall Windows 10 on my iMac's internal hard drive. The problem with error 0x8007001f
    persists even when Windows 10 is installed on the internal hard drive.

uild on external macbook hard drive/dual boot) Did you figure any solution to this? i can install other games fine but when i try to install halo mcc it errors out at 4.8%
  3. VecaisVaskis Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC error 0x8007001f when installing games

Hi, sorry for that issue, the problem is the external hard drive, for some reason (I don't know why), the games that require Administrator approval have issue on external drive.
    Thanks for the answer. External hard drive it is not the problem in my case. While trying to find a solution to this Xbox Game pass for PC / Windows Store error I did reinstall Windows 10 on my iMac's internal hard drive. The problem with error 0x8007001f
    persists even when Windows 10 is installed on the internal hard drive.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox App error code 0x80073d0d

Thanks for the feedback

So, did you downloaded the game on your external hard drive with another PC and you connected the same external device to a different PC and tried to play the game and then it was when the error appeared?

And yes, in that case try creating a new NTFS partition on your external drive and see how it goes the installation
  5. Frathos Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC Download Issues When Trying to Install Games on an External Hard Drive.

6. FluffinatorBRUV Win User

I use the Xbox(beta) to download my games
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC Download Issues When Trying to Install Games on an External Hard Drive. - Similar Threads - Game Pass Download

2. Game pass downloads to external storage

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass downloads to external storage: I would love the feature that enables downloading of game pass games through the site (with my game pass subscription) to an external storage and then moving them to my console. submitted by...
  3. Downloaded Doom Eternal on game pass on pc, it includes the campaign but for some reason...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Doom Eternal on game pass on pc, it includes the campaign but for some reason...: The campaign is unavailable, but for some reason when I try to access it, it gives me some kind of error. ef15df60-41e2-4630-ae20-32be1106964d
  4. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  5. What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc: Will be my saved data from that gta from gamepass be on disc version of gta? ba5b78de-9169-45a6-ab70-12815e6d2a33
  6. I have game pass ultimate however when i try to download a game on my laptop it asks me to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have game pass ultimate however when i try to download a game on my laptop it asks me to...: as mentioned i have ultimate on an auto renew subscription, previously been able to download on both console and laptop but today when i try to download football manager 2024 - which says included...
  7. Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...: Multilayer not working with ganeshare.. I can get games just no live multiplayer?????. 9d51568e-d483-430a-9adb-82d456637708
  8. I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...: I'm asked to purchase the game or subscribe to EA Play. Trying to download Dead Space on my PC and EA customer service told me there's no problem on their end. 6f978fcd-e52c-4d19-9982-dff3efdce72c
  9. i downloaded remanent 2 on games pass,i download the game i see my character from xbox i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i downloaded remanent 2 on games pass,i download the game i see my character from xbox i...: i downloaded remanent 2 on games pass, i played it for hours upon hours on xbox beat it several times had 100 of items, i download the game i see my character from xbox i get on him and almost all...
  10. why cant i download in my pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download in my pc game pass: i press download game pass in my pc and it sends me an error 0x803FB005 2f91c5f6-779c-45b8-9bc3-b1ebf7953413

Users found this page by searching for:

1. issues installing man of medan. on xbox pc gamepass