xbox game pass for pc, can get past outriders main menu

Discus and support xbox game pass for pc, can get past outriders main menu in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when I launch outriders on xbox gamepass for pc I get to the part where i press space to continue, but instead I just crash... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The display name is, Nov 21, 2021.

1. xbox game pass for pc, can get past outriders main menu

when I launch outriders on xbox gamepass for pc I get to the part where i press space to continue, but instead I just crash

:)

The display name is, Nov 21, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

First try to reinstall the game with your Antivirus turned off. If that doesn't help;
    - Disable any framerate limiter you might be using, either ingame directly, or in the Nvidia Control Panel or RivaTuner or anywhere
    - In the Nvidia Control Panel, use the "CLAMP" option on the Negative LOD Bias option
    - In the NVCP, Disable ANY framerate limit you might have
    - In the NVCP, if you have a GSYNC monitor, ACTIVATE VSYNC. If you don't have GSYNC leave it OFF.
    - Also disabled Control Flow Guard specifically for the Game Executable File. Here is how to do it : https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/possible-solu...;(thanks and credits to Gerard Fraser for providing the help on that dx12 issue)

Disclaimer - I added a non-Microsoft link to the post, but I believe it to be safe for you. Just watch out for any third party advertising.
  3. wildcatsuperdave Win User

How to get Worldslayer DLC working on PC

This is a reply to my own post I figured out how to get the world's Slayer upgrade on pc. You cannot install it or get it from the Microsoft store on PC you have to open the Xbox app and then it will be available that way it took a lot of searching and clicking around and finally got to this point. So again if you use the Xbox app you should be able to find the outrider's world Slayer upgrade and install it then it should work on PC using the free version of outriders with game pass so you will have all the content.
  4. Wolf Void Win User

Can't get past main menu

contact @titanfallgame on twitter, they will at least point you in the right direction.
  5. wildcatsuperdave Win User

How to get Worldslayer DLC working on PC

I am having this exact same issue. I bought the worldSlayer upgrade on Xbox through the Microsoft store and it works fine on Xbox but there is no option to install the worldslayer license on PC. there's the base version of outriders which it lets me install with game pass and there is the worldslayer addition of outriders which it wants me to purchase. But there is no way to select the worldSlayer add-on like there is in the Xbox version of the Microsoft store. This is a mistake on Microsoft's part.
  6. mr lee357 Win User

Ori and the Blind Forest

I purchased a digital copy last week, however, I cannot get past the main menu after you press A to continue. The game just stays on the main menu. Help?
Thema:

1. xbox game pass for pc, can get past outriders main menu - Similar Threads - game pass past

2. Past Purchases of DLC & Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Past Purchases of DLC & Game Pass: I will be using Game Pass Ultimate to play XBox 360 games on my PC via cloud gaming. One of the games, I already purchased and owned when I had an Xbox 360 years ago, and that uncluded the DLC....
  3. cities skylines 2 on pc game pass wont launch past signing in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cities skylines 2 on pc game pass wont launch past signing in.: I can't play the game because it is stuck on signing in. i am signed in to game pass; Launching from the xbox appll c78b2569-ebaf-444f-a315-346edc0bb23e
  4. Past Due Balance Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Past Due Balance Game Pass: I just renewed my sub. Xbox app still gives me error stating there is a past due balance yet i dont see any pay now option anywhere dec15e26-e93b-45de-ac1c-0ab4e998e275
  5. PC Game Pass can't install or play games for past week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass can't install or play games for past week: Hi. For the last week, my PC Game Pass app refuses to install or play anything. When I try to install, it just says something went wrong immediately and won't download. I had a couple of games...
  6. PC Game Pass, Bard's Tale IV, Game won't load past Xbox login prompt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass, Bard's Tale IV, Game won't load past Xbox login prompt: PC Game Pass, Bard's Tale IV, Game won't load past Xbox login prompt. It's the only game in my PC Game pass library to have this problem. Multiple people in the reviews are complaining about the...
  7. I've played Forza Horizon 5 though game pass on my PC the past few months. I decided to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've played Forza Horizon 5 though game pass on my PC the past few months. I decided to buy...: I was playing Forza Horizon 5 though game pass on my PC the past couple months and I decided to buy the standard edition. since I bought the game I cant access online tunes, Forzathon shop, and...
  8. Bethesda Titles downloaded on pc from xbox game pass will not go past loading screens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bethesda Titles downloaded on pc from xbox game pass will not go past loading screens: When I start the game both fallout76 or doom after i press start just loads and cant do anything. the games just cycle through starting screenshots and never go past it. all other titles but...
  9. Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate: Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate. Expired yesterday, didn't have the funds in the correct account. went to pay it today and wont let me. this comes up: Sorry, something...
  10. Can’t pay for past due subscription for game pass ultimate with my card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t pay for past due subscription for game pass ultimate with my card?: Ive been having this issue ever since ive gotten my xbox one. Whenever i try to buy anything it always says “try a different way to pay”. I tried changing my region, i temporarily live in Germany,...