Xbox Game Pass For 1 Dollars Not Working İn turkey

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass For 1 Dollars Not Working İn turkey in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Thats the question note that i never clamied it and triyed with few account with the same result c89c7e4b-23a9-4dad-8383-436a31836f1b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by selimdede1, Jan 7, 2021.

1. selimdede1
    selimdede1 Guest

Thats the question note that i never clamied it and triyed with few account with the same result

:)

selimdede1, Jan 7, 2021
  2. Csgo Drue Win User

Cloud save

I have game pass but not gold but the game pass is one month for 1 dollar
  3. SabriABBAK Win User

Internet Slow Speed Issue

3 Months ago I had Polish Game Pass and everything was and I went tu Turkey for 1 month trip and I bought Turkish game pass. Right now It didn't expire yet(Turkish Game pass) and I am using it in Poland. Might it cause something?
  4. Harry37376 Win User

Xbox game pass 1 dollar

It’s to encourage more people to start a subscription, you cant claim if you already have a membership.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Xbox game pass 1 dollar

Hey FinalBlitzz

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. I understand that you are inquiring about your eligibility regarding the promotional subscription you would receive if you purchased the promoted item.

Xbox Forums Ambassador
    {Parity}
    has already taken the liberty to provide you with the best answer to this matter. At the bottom of the page that is promoting the
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, it mentions "Not valid for existing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members ".

As there is no further information that we can provide to you on this matter, we will now be locking this thread. If you have any other questions or concerns, that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you
    there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  6. {Parity} Win User

Xbox game pass 1 dollar

That's too bad. That is the way all companies do things to get new customers/members.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass For 1 Dollars Not Working İn turkey - Similar Threads - Game Pass Dollars

2. Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...: When I press on the plan to buy the game pass ultimate it’s not working for me 7ba20ecc-3c37-45db-afc8-4b82a0a0d469
  3. Can I still upgrade from Xbox live to game pass for a dollar ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I still upgrade from Xbox live to game pass for a dollar ?: Is it still possible to upgrade from Xbox live to game pass for live 97d033e1-844e-4888-b8c0-d7483a9d3d36
  4. I HAVE ON MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BALANCE 20 DOLLARS AND THE GAME PASS ULTIMATE FOR 15 DOLLARS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE ON MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BALANCE 20 DOLLARS AND THE GAME PASS ULTIMATE FOR 15 DOLLARS...: I HAVE ON MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BALANCE 20 DOLLARS AND THE GAME PASS ULTIMATE FOR 15 DOLLARS I WENT TO BUY IT BUT I CAN'T BUY IT 09b9424d-fa30-48f1-a842-c862bc8846f1
  5. Game Pass Ultimate for one dollar.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate for one dollar.: When I go to buy the 1$ Game Pass Ultimate deal it comes up as the original price. Help. 539141b3-7d6c-4051-8791-c2fa0001e42c
  6. Why did i can't make my first subscription on Xbox Game Pass for PC for 1 dollar?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did i can't make my first subscription on Xbox Game Pass for PC for 1 dollar?: [img] Only full price, is my first subscription on this program. 75ee0954-8ac6-4236-bfbc-466199b9cf91
  7. Xbox game pass 1 dollar

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass 1 dollar: I want to renew my xbox game pass with the current deal for 1 dollar so i can get the discord nitro. If i cant, why is it that i have to be a new member to get discord nitro and spotify perks...
  8. one dollar for 3 months of game pass ultimate deal not appearing

in XBoX Accessibility
    one dollar for 3 months of game pass ultimate deal not appearing: it says one dollar but when i click on it it's 15 dollars. i am not currently a member of Game Pass Ultimate. 3be73335-bbfc-46ac-a360-e92239b133ab
  9. 2 dollar xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    2 dollar xbox game pass ultimate: I was just wondering when was Microsoft going to start to charge me for the 2 month for 2 dollars xbox game pass ultimate. in the page it says after a month but I bought it for 2 months....
  10. Xbox Game Pass SlingTV one month for a dollar promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass SlingTV one month for a dollar promotion: I am a first time subscriber to Game Pass and have never had SlingTV and they have a promotion that you can get a month of each one for a dollar, you are supposed to get a code for slingtv by the...