xbox game pass dont work

Discus and support xbox game pass dont work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought xbox game pass for pc on 19.12.23 and after 3 days in 22.12.23 the game pass dont work anymore and dont show up in subscriptions. The only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arturs Klava, Jan 10, 2024.

1. Arturs Klava
    Arturs Klava Guest

xbox game pass dont work

I bought xbox game pass for pc on 19.12.23 and after 3 days in 22.12.23 the game pass dont work anymore and dont show up in subscriptions. The only thing that I did was change my card for new in bank because my old card expiers in few days

:)

Arturs Klava, Jan 10, 2024
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

xbox game pass dont work

Hi Arturs K, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I am very sorry that you are experiencing this problem, I would like you to check your transaction history and look for the purchase of this subscription to see if there was an error due to having changed your card or if the purchase simply appears as "Completed" or "Successful".

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Feel free to send a screenshot if necessary, but you should keep in mind that if any personal data appears you should hide it since this is only a public Microsoft forum where we are all gamers like you who help other users with basic problems. It means we are not Microsoft employees.

I hope you understand, I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. Courtney Todd Win User

xbox game pass dont work

I understand Arturs K,

As I mentioned before, I would like to offer you better help, but I am only a player/user like you, therefore I am not a Microsoft employee. You should contact Support directly so they can provide you with better help regarding this issue.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

There you can select if you want a live chat or request a call. They will undoubtedly be able to provide you with better help. Let me know if you managed to communicate with them and if they helped you.

I wait your answer.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Game Pass dont work.

Hi snctm,

Welcome to Microsoft Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand you were having trouble downloading titles from your Xbox Game Pass subscription because of an error number of 0x00000001. To respond to your query, I can only provide you one example that is resolved in this circumstance. However, this kind of issue may have different resolution based on other gamers experience and this remain as the primary troubleshooter of the issue - Error 0x80073D26 or 0x00000001 occurs when you try to install, update, or launch a game on a Windows 10 device. There is a thread where a customer claims that removing the firewall and reinstalling the Xbox software fixed the problem. That appears to be a basic problem-solving procedure. Going back to fundamental or basic troubleshooting, like we always advise or propose, will greatly help you isolate the issue you're having with your game or PC software.

Suggested Troubleshooting: This list may come handy in resolving issues in the future.

(Back up first, if needed. Example, check your achievements if synced online.)

Update PC and Xbox apps.

Make sure you know your Xbox or Microsoft account password. Sign out and sign back in to Microsoft Store and Xbox apps.

Restart device.

Turn off or disable all antivirus, antimalware, VPN, firewall and PC Optimizer.

Repair/uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app/Microsoft Store.

If there is an error message, check here for troubleshooting - Xbox Support.

Lastly, please do not forget to check here for known issues that might be related to your concern.

Xbox Status

Known Issues for Game Launches

Hope that helps. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. snctm Win User

Game Pass dont work.

That dont work.

I fixed it on my own way.

So, if u have the last update of windows 10 pro, the 21h2, just dont even try all the thing u see on forums/youtube, they just do nothing and keep leading to same error. As i say originally , i tryed everyposible way to fix it.

What i did, was to move back to windows 10 pro 21h1 and everything is working, atleast i can download games now. Still need to try to open them haha, so i will be updating this thread.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, DONT EVEN TRY TO CALL SUPPORT FROM WINDOWS OR XBOX, ITS JUST A WASTE OF TIME.

5 times i went into support, they all give me the same "fix" that i already tell them i tryed, that only leads me 3 times to the support people stop answering me and just wait more than a hour to me to leave, and the other 2 times they just disconnected not even try to give me another solution.

If u have a problem , just come to the forum and hope u found something.

Gl y'all

edit: Forgot to ask, isnt weird that we need to "Turn off or disable all antivirus, antimalware, firewall " to try to fix an app that microsoft/windows created, like its our last resourse, we dont even know what we did, but lets hope it work... ?
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Game Pass dont work.

That's good to know, you have found a fix for your concern. Thanks for sharing snctm!

To answer your query regarding Turn off or disable all antivirus, antimalware, firewall... these applications have the ability to limit, monitor, and terminate any apps that they suspect of containing malware, virus, or threat, or that have been granted access to modify, change, or update a computer's system file. This impacts Microsoft-developed applications as well as third-party software, such as games.

Stay safe always! If you have a different concern kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Kind regards,

Thema:

xbox game pass dont work

1. xbox game pass dont work - Similar Threads - game pass dont

2. i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...: i have been charged £6.99 each month in 2023, it looks like it maybe for game pass, but neither console uses game pass and I have tried to cancel it but it keeps charging, I cant cancel it on my...
  3. Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work: I've had my xbox series x for 3 years now and whenever i click on the rewards app, it says "service unavailable" even though my country is definitely supported. The other problem is that my game...
  4. Why can i not play multiplayer on r6? I have the full game and game pass and i still dont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can i not play multiplayer on r6? I have the full game and game pass and i still dont...: I cant even see multiplayer 2da7fb3b-4322-4987-9a18-8da68d006687
  5. i want to buy a microsoft flight simulator download code but i dont want to buy game pass...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i want to buy a microsoft flight simulator download code but i dont want to buy game pass...: do i need game pass to download microsoft flight simulator using a download code. 6297dc4c-1d12-40ab-8269-5cd115dfd7e1
  6. Do i get to keep the games i downloaded xbox game pass for pc even when i dont have an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i get to keep the games i downloaded xbox game pass for pc even when i dont have an...: i need help with Do i get to keep the games i downloaded xbox game pass for pc even when i dont have an active subscription 9596a919-47de-4aa0-a051-01b2fa0f5ede
  7. Microsoft apps dont work like xbox game pass and the microsoft app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft apps dont work like xbox game pass and the microsoft app: Microsoft apps dont work like xbox game pass and the microsoft app 06fb166b-a314-4c82-b869-439f4894818c
  8. My game pass ultimate subscription was linked to a BT/EE account which I dont have an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My game pass ultimate subscription was linked to a BT/EE account which I dont have an...: My game pass ultimate subscription was linked to a BT/EE account which I dont have an account there by the way. Can you help me? 3088c4f5-4f97-4d6a-8f87-32a7f52f431f
  9. Snowrunner PC with game pass game dont saves all progress. where is the pronblem ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Snowrunner PC with game pass game dont saves all progress. where is the pronblem ?: I tried few things like firewall permissions but that thnigs are turned off due anti virus app override for its on so that is not cause . I have this problem just few days and i am very annoyed...
  10. i dont know where is xbox game pass bought

in XBoX Accessibility
    i dont know where is xbox game pass bought: hello!my friend got a code from a discord nifro for a xbox game pass subscription and we dont know where is bought soo every time i want to reedem it i get "This code can't be redeemed. It was...