Xbox game pass discord nitro Spotify premium not working

Discus and support Xbox game pass discord nitro Spotify premium not working in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought game pass sometime in December and since then, have not recieved any notification about the Nitro promo thing... Any idea why this is?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DevTurtle197, Jan 16, 2020.

1. DevTurtle197
    DevTurtle197 Guest

I bought game pass sometime in December and since then, have not recieved any notification about the Nitro promo thing... Any idea why this is?

Thanks!

:)

DevTurtle197, Jan 16, 2020
  2. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

xbox game pass - Discord Nitro

EA Access, Spotify Premium, and Discord Nitro should all be available if you have Game Pass Ultimate
  3. DAD Lil Gorb Win User

Bought Xbox game pass on pc

because of spotify premium and discord nitro and the free games on pc
  4. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hello, this is a quote from the discord website about claiming the discord nitro.

"

Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

"

This is from the Spotify website, about claiming it.

"Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email."

I hope this helps,

5. DeoGame99 Win User

The game pass ultimate gift

Have you used Spotify Premium or Discord Nitro before? It may be an eligbility issue.
  6. SlimeySlig12 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate codes

Oops this is my fault, I meant there was a promotion with discord and spotify where if you got the game pass ultimate by January 6th (which I did) then you get spotify premium and discord nitro codes along with 3 months of xbox ultimate game pass, I have
    the pass but support told me to wait 10 days for the other codes and I cant reach them anymore and its almost been 2 months.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass discord nitro Spotify premium not working - Similar Threads - game pass discord

2. I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!: everytime i want to reddem an error come that the code is wrong or something like that or that i redeem on an other web page fbd996e6-aca1-4a4f-a4d5-443b85c01494
  3. How do i redeem my Xbox game pass (3 months) from discord?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i redeem my Xbox game pass (3 months) from discord?: Ive had a problem with redeeming my 3 months of free game pass from nitro it keeps coming up with the same error message saying "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to...
  4. Can't redeem Xbox game pass gift from Discord

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem Xbox game pass gift from Discord: I have gotten quite a few of these before from Discord but can never use them. When I try to redeem the code it always says ''It was purchased in a different region from your account'', But my...
  5. Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?: This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. This is the error that i get 47356393-0bb6-4495-b446-15b85d210d8b
  6. PC Game Pass (3 Months) discord gift, can't redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass (3 Months) discord gift, can't redeem: Hello! I got from discord a code that allows me to get a PC Game Pass (3 Months) for free, i clicked the link from the mail, there i copied the link and paste it in the redeem section (25...
  7. does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league...: hello, i wanted to ask you if there is a free 2 months xbox gift code with discord 1 month 9.99$ nitro because i dont see it in the gifts inventory ? and i want to get these 2 months for my lol...
  8. I can not redeem PC Game Pass Gift code from Discord

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not redeem PC Game Pass Gift code from Discord: It said "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this code.". I even tried on both...
  9. Can't activate Discord Game Pass codes for Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't activate Discord Game Pass codes for Xbox.: I bought nitro on Discord and It gifted me 3 codes "PC Gamepass (1 month) - Gift to a friend" , "PC Game Pass (3 months)" , " Xbox Game Pass Ultimate", but whenever my friends or I try to activate...
  10. I'm unable to redeem the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 2 months from my Discord Gift...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm unable to redeem the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 2 months from my Discord Gift...: Error says ''Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this code.''...