Xbox Game Pass couldn't install my game storage unit which i choose

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass couldn't install my game storage unit which i choose in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried somany thing like: 1- I tried to download from Microsoft Store 2- I changed my install location 'Setting/Storage/Change where new content is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Captaincaps, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Captaincaps
    Captaincaps Guest

I tried somany thing like:

1- I tried to download from Microsoft Store

2- I changed my install location 'Setting/Storage/Change where new content is saved'

3- Allways selecting other storage unit when i try to download games
    Xbox Game Pass couldn't install my game storage unit which i choose [​IMG]

But its still downloading to my (CXbox Game Pass couldn't install my game storage unit which i choose :) drive.....

:)

Captaincaps, Nov 18, 2020
  2. Voodjin Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - not able to install/update a game

I found a solution. Apparently the error was happening, because the Xbox Pass Client always choosed the wrong storage place (in my case a full one, that was defined in "Settings > System > Storage", although you get asked by the client at the beginning
    of the Installation and I choosed the empty one, he still choosed the full one (stupid **** Tool). So, you have to go to "Settings > System > Storage" and look if the storage place you choosed still has enough place for the game you want to Install.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox one game pass

Like Smwutches said basically you would sign into your account on his xbox go to the game pass area choose which game you want to install from the game pass and once installed it will show up in the installed games section in my games and apps and he would
    be able to play the game from there as long as his console is set as your profiles home console.
  4. xxB9773xx Win User

Error "Can't download game" from games marketplace

You should Refer to best before if the storage unit in which to download the game is the flash drive, nothing serious you are choosing your comp malacenamiento unit and if the game console is heavier than your console has the capacity to be canceled download,
    you should try some other less burdensome and download game (elgiendo as its console storage unit) if you see that if I download it is because something is wrong with their flash drives (could be because they are not fully compatible with the xbox ) and should
    obtar to buy a hard drive for your console. I hope I've helped, any questions just let me know. Greetings.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Cant install games anymore unless I sign out of my profile?

My guess is that it has to do with Cloud Storage. When you elect to install a game the console pops up a list of all storage devices so you can choose which to install to. Cloud Storage probably isn't synchronized and you won't get past the swirl until it
    syncs.

It's pretty annoying. There's no way to "force" a sync. I have a lot of save game files from one console that are in the cloud, but will not sync to my other console.
  6. Shadowfall Win User

Unable to play "Sleeping Dogs" bought on Games on Demand

I tried to download the game onto my flash drive, but i'm unable to switch the storage unit when i choose to download it, the only way is to copy it. I'm not sure how to proceed.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass couldn't install my game storage unit which i choose - Similar Threads - Game Pass couldn't

2. I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...: I have no idea what to do it's not working I need some help please 1d949dcd-3a25-4da5-a379-e08a7617099c
  3. Game Pass/Xbox - "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live" - 0x0000042B Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass/Xbox - "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live" - 0x0000042B Error: Any game that requires an extra sign in always gives me an error with signing in (specifically 0x0000042B currently). I've tried resetting all different kinds of Xbox app (including gaming...
  4. We couldn't sign you int to Xbox Live (PC Game Pass Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We couldn't sign you int to Xbox Live (PC Game Pass Windows 10): After download and install a game from xbox app, with a PC game pass available, when I launch any game I get this error on my PC: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live We can't sign you in to...
  5. We couldn't sign you int to Xbox Live (Game Pass PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We couldn't sign you int to Xbox Live (Game Pass PC): So on the game pass PC app, I am able to download games fine but when I go to play them I get this error on my tower PC: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live We can't sign you in to Xbox Live...
  6. Couldn't use my Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Couldn't use my Xbox Game Pass: Hello, i couldn't use my xbox game pass on PC, then i assumed it was canceled since i couldnt cancel it as well then 3 days ago i got the transfer of 12,99€ for the plan renewal, i don't want...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate charged me twice. Microsoft Support couldn't really help

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate charged me twice. Microsoft Support couldn't really help: I've already spent an hour in the support chat regarding this issue, and they couldn't help me. My partial card details didn't pull anything up on their system, and none of the accounts on my...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate Sub: couldn't grab EDF2025, can't grab Tekken Tag Tournament 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate Sub: couldn't grab EDF2025, can't grab Tekken Tag Tournament 2: I'm in Italy, and I couldn't grab EDF2025 and now I can't grab Tekken Tag Tournament 2. On my PC I get an infinite spinning ring if I try to purchase TTT2, same thing happened with EDF2025....
  9. (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...: Since the announcement of E3 i have been trying to sign into the new Xbox (beta) app on my windows desktop. and no matter what i do i get: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate (Alpha Users who couldn't add codes)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate (Alpha Users who couldn't add codes): [IMG] submitted by /u/tom_watts [link] [comments]