Xbox Game Pass - Conan Exiles

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass - Conan Exiles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help me. SO I have downloaded Conan Exile from Game Pass went to go play it for the first time gave me the option to install battleye. but for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maoriiboy86, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Maoriiboy86
    Maoriiboy86 Guest

Please help me.

SO I have downloaded Conan Exile from Game Pass went to go play it for the first time gave me the option to install battleye. but for some dumb reason i declined to install it. at this point i got distracted and real life kicked in soi turned my PC off. I then returned and tried playing everything loaded as normal but when to try and join a server and says battleye need to be installed. I couldn't find how to so i uninstalled the game and reinstalled hoping that it would give me the options again to install battleye but didn't. I've tired looking online for fixes but its all to do with STEAM which obviously I'm not using. I just want to play the game but no way of fixing this issue

PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

:)

Maoriiboy86, Dec 4, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can't download the purchased game on xbox series s - Conan

You cannot download the game, as it is not backward compatible on the Xbox Series S. The only Conan that is, is Conan Exiles for the Xbox One.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Finished a Trial, can't play the game.

4. Georges C. Win User

Can i play conan exiles on pc xbox game pass with a friend on xbox console?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AxDas, I did some research on Conan Exiles and unfortunately, Conan Exiles is not cross-platform between PC and consoles.

That means PC players cannot play the game with their friends on a PlayStation or Xbox console.

However, the game does support cross-generation play from PS4 to PS5, as well as Xbox One to Xbox Series.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/conan-ex...

https://guidefall.com/conan-exiles-crossplay-is...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. kingofkinn Win User

Free dlc says I must own the game to download when I have disc copy

Conan exiles

And I have the Xbox 1
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Conan on Gamepass problem

Hi, John. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear about your issue with your game. Conan Exiles is indeed still in game pass which you can confirm here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/conan-ex.... Kindly open the Xbox app for Windows.

In My Library, select the game title.

Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.

Select Files and then Verify and repair.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass - Conan Exiles - Similar Threads - Game Pass Conan

2. Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a...: Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a way to bring up Admin commands? Or i guess type commands? Im trying to use the keyboard on my laptop for...
  3. game pass xbox conan wont play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass xbox conan wont play: Conan exiles on game pass wont work for me at all, when i click on the game i can only play it through cloud, there is no option to download the game besides some nudity dlc that i couldnt care...
  4. So why does the PC Xbox Game pass not update for Conan Exiles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So why does the PC Xbox Game pass not update for Conan Exiles?: I am being forced to re-download Conan Exiles for another time despite this current update, as of 24/03/2023, being a small hotfix. The xbox game pass has a check for updates button, but it just...
  5. Repair on Game Pass (PC) game/owned Conan Exiles stuck in Que for repair/install how do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Repair on Game Pass (PC) game/owned Conan Exiles stuck in Que for repair/install how do I...: I have come back after trying to repair/modify files option or whatever it is. To only have the game stuck on fully downloaded but not installed or finished... not done after a full 24 hours. No...
  6. Can i play conan exiles on pc xbox game pass with a friend on xbox console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play conan exiles on pc xbox game pass with a friend on xbox console?: I downloaded conan exiles on xbox game pass on pc and my friend downloaded it on his xbox console also with game pass but we couldn't find any way to play together either in coop or with...
  7. Game pass PC Conan Exiles launch 0xc0ea0001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass PC Conan Exiles launch 0xc0ea0001: Something went wrong launching your game. Code it spits out 0xc0ea0001. Tried everything reset, repair xbox app and conan exiles apps. Ran sfc /scannow and DISM. Checked for latest updates. Tried...
  8. pc game pass - conan - update button will not function

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pc game pass - conan - update button will not function: hate having to uninstall game then reinstall game to update (example Conan game.) not sure if any of my games update on pc game pass when i check thru manage and update nothing happens. i see them...
  9. When will Conan Exiles 3.0 Age of Sorcery be applied to Window's/Game Pass version???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Conan Exiles 3.0 Age of Sorcery be applied to Window's/Game Pass version???: Conan Exiles update 3.0 Age of Sorcery was just released today and I can't play it because Windows/Game Pass has not updated the game!!! I have tried forcing an update in every way possible. I...
  10. Conan Exiles MS Store Game Pass and Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan Exiles MS Store Game Pass and Xbox: I have Conan Exiles MS Store game pass and my friends are on Xbox. How do I play with them as i cant figure it out. 780624ac-9294-4242-a9a3-ab1c870f4f88