Xbox game pass Cloud (Xcloud) for the first time in 30 years Microsoft isent my first...

Discus and support Xbox game pass Cloud (Xcloud) for the first time in 30 years Microsoft isent my first... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Its just unpayable Ive spent a week messing around with it and finally I can say with 100% confidence the problem is not at my end Such a shame.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AdamWilliams8, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Xbox game pass Cloud (Xcloud) for the first time in 30 years Microsoft isent my first...

Its just unpayable

Ive spent a week messing around with it and finally I can say with 100% confidence the problem is not at my end
    Such a shame. really needs sorting out its utterly unplayable constant connection issues 10-15 second action input lag

Its a joke to be honest Im shocked you can even put this out as a service and its supposed to be getting a full release next month I cant see that happening

Geforce Now and Stadia both work PERFECT! like outstanding

This Xcloud tho tbh from a company like Microsoft its embarrassing.

Thoughts?

:)

AdamWilliams8, Mar 7, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox game pass Cloud (Xcloud) for the first time in 30 years Microsoft isent my first...