Xbox Game Pass Cloud Save Different from PC Game Pass Cloud Save - Nier Automata

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Cloud Save Different from PC Game Pass Cloud Save - Nier Automata in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Title says it. I have two save files I have played on PC Game Pass. I got XGPU to play on the cloud on my phone, and it will not sync my PC saves when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dward326, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Dward326
    Dward326 Guest

Xbox Game Pass Cloud Save Different from PC Game Pass Cloud Save - Nier Automata

Title says it. I have two save files I have played on PC Game Pass. I got XGPU to play on the cloud on my phone, and it will not sync my PC saves when I play over the cloud. It does sync between my PC and laptop when natively installed, but playing over the cloud does not show my PC save files. Tried resaving, deleting saves on PC, nothing works. Any assistance would be appreciated.

:)

Dward326, Jan 3, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

I understand, but it works that way anyway, unless it's an Xbox play anywhere, the cloud is a different progression indeed.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/xbox-play-anyw...
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Cloud save not working on xbox game pass PC

4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

General question about Xbox one consoles

How do I sync my saved games to the cloud?

While you’re connected to Xbox Live, saved games are automatically stored in the cloud. If you use your Xbox profile to sign in to a different Xbox One console, your saves are available from that console.

Do I need an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription to use cloud storage?

No. Anyone signed up for the Xbox Live service can store their saved games in the cloud.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-setup/cloud-game-saves-faq
  5. Boom B00M Boom Win User

The Surge not saving my game data on Xbox Game Pass PC

6. Iugracten Win User

Blazing Chrome - Game Pass PC Save Data

Yeah I'll probably do that, because at least on PC using Game Pass, it's not saving on the cloud.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Cloud Save Different from PC Game Pass Cloud Save - Nier Automata - Similar Threads - Game Pass Cloud

2. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  3. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  4. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  5. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  6. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?: Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a backbone controller but it asks to install the...
  7. Dual controllers on cloud gaming, xbox ultimate game pass.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dual controllers on cloud gaming, xbox ultimate game pass.: I bought an Xbox ultimate game pass, to play on my samsung TV, without the console. And I bought two xbox controllers with it. But when I try to play games like fifa and MK 11, it shows that the...
  8. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  9. How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?

in XboX Insiders
    How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?: How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? I'm trying to play 4 multiplayer...
  10. My Cloud gaming wait time is over 90 min, I paid for game pass for this to be convenient,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Cloud gaming wait time is over 90 min, I paid for game pass for this to be convenient,...: I'm trying to play a cloud gaming game but my wait time is going to be 90 minutes and I've waited through a full 90 minutes and all it said is it's taking longer than we expected and it went...