Xbox Game Pass cant delete Gamefolder

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass cant delete Gamefolder in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, last Time i tried to install Lies of P with the Xbox App. The download got interuppted and now i cant finish downloading the game. This only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marvin Seidler, Oct 3, 2023.

1. Xbox Game Pass cant delete Gamefolder

Hello, last Time i tried to install Lies of P with the Xbox App. The download got interuppted and now i cant finish downloading the game. This only applies to Lies of P. I think the Problem is a Folder that is unable to be deletet with information about the game. Is there a way around this Problem. The Name of the Folder is 7D436338-5BEC-4AD9-A62A-8D4642452ED9 and the file in the folder is E_U.bk2 both cant be deleted even tho i am registered as an Administrator

:)

Marvin Seidler, Oct 3, 2023
  2. Marvin Seidler Win User

Sorry for the late response,

the issue is still not fixed. CMD cant find the path eventho i copied it from the explorer. This also happened with another Game, here the file is called pakchunk0-WinGDK.pak
  3. Cliff A. Win User

Hi Marvin Seidler

We have not heard anything from you in the last 72 hours. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that the issue you reported to us has been resolved. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you've dedicated to getting a resolution for this issue of yours.

Please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Cliff A. Win User

Hi Marvin Seidler

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with unable to delete a specific folder. We are very glad to find some of the best possible options and troubleshooting's that we can provide for you.

Based on the information you've provided; it seems like there might be a problem with a specific folder and file related to the game that is preventing you from completing the download. Here are some steps you can try to find the best option there is.

1. First, try to Power Cycle your computer. This option will allow your computer to refresh all the system files and as well as refresh all the programs as well to cooperate for it will not experience any lag and slow performance.

2. If that doesn't work, you can try using the Command Prompt to delete the folder and file. Here's how:

• Open the Command Prompt by typing "cmd" into the search bar on your Windows taskbar and then selecting "Command Prompt" from the search results.
    • In the Command Prompt window, type "cd C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Downloads" (without the quotes) and press Enter. This will navigate you to the Downloads folder on your computer.
    • Next, type "rmdir /s 7D436338-5BEC-4AD9-A62A-8D4642452ED9" (without the quotes) and press Enter. This will attempt to delete the folder and all of its contents.
    • If you receive an error message saying that the folder cannot be deleted because it is in use, you can try using the "taskkill" command to force any processes related to the folder to close. To do this, type "taskkill /f /im explorer.exe" (without the quotes) and press Enter. This will close the Windows Explorer process, which should release any locks on the folder. Then, try running the "rmdir" command again.

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. We look forward on your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. gHostStucK Win User

Skyrim auto update

hmm strange...:/

are there othere files in the gamefolder of skyrim except the savegames...?

im not near my xbox... possible there is a broken (update)file... delete it
  6. gHostStucK Win User

I cant play multiplayer mw3

REINSTALL:

- pusch X on your game at the startpage, than u get DETAILS, there u can delete the game... it only delete the installation not the saves...;)

- or go to your HDD, go into the gamefolder and delete the big x,xGB file...
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass cant delete Gamefolder - Similar Threads - Game Pass cant

2. I own games and cant play them without game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own games and cant play them without game pass: I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of them and it says i need game pass but i own the...
  3. I cant play forza 5 with game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza 5 with game pass core: I brought a 3 months xbox gold live voucher and when I redeemed it was not was it said it was and was infact xbox core. This was not what I payed for and was mislead by Xbox which om not happy...
  4. System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...: System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play Resident evil 5 and i've gone off line to play and it wont let either when i try to play offline it say " due to communication error the network...
  5. I cant play fh5 but i have game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play fh5 but i have game pass core: I have game pasa core and i have for a while i have the 12 months card but i havent been able to llay forza horizon 5 and i want to know how to fix it 298b6661-b4f1-4131-bb60-d1deae8ebca9
  6. why cant i play r6 even tho i have game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i play r6 even tho i have game pass ultimate: i have monthly paid for game pass ultimate and have been playing seige for the past 7 months but suddenly i have not been able to play because it says i need game pass the payment has came out of...
  7. I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...: I cant buy xbox pc game pass, probably becuase I previuosly had subscription "xbox game pass friends & family" untill March 2023. When ever i try to buy pc game pass it just says I already owned...
  8. Cant install forza 4 with game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install forza 4 with game pass.: Im using windows 10. im trying to install forza 4 but it is giving me 0x803f8007 error. This issue is only with this game. Please let me know any fixes. bd82c78e-1998-4835-83bc-ec6f67d55fa7
  9. i cant get my pc games on xbox after buying ultimate pass ? Ea advised its what i needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant get my pc games on xbox after buying ultimate pass ? Ea advised its what i needed: help, i contacted ea because my pc games werent showing on xbox one s, i was advised to buy a pass non specific, so i puchased ultimate xbox pass ... but i still dont have my pc games, it wants me...
  10. why cant i download in my pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download in my pc game pass: i press download game pass in my pc and it sends me an error 0x803FB005 2f91c5f6-779c-45b8-9bc3-b1ebf7953413