XBox Game Pass auf Windows 10 [Translation - Xbox Game Pass on Windows 10]

Discus and support XBox Game Pass auf Windows 10 [Translation - Xbox Game Pass on Windows 10] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hallo, ich suche grade eine Liste, bei der ich alle Spiele sehe, welche ich mit dem Game Pass "kostenlos" über Windows 10 spielen kann. Entweder... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alienpunk, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Alienpunk
    Alienpunk Guest

Hallo,

ich suche grade eine Liste, bei der ich alle Spiele sehe, welche ich mit dem Game Pass "kostenlos" über Windows 10 spielen kann.

Entweder finde ich eine Liste alle Play Anywhere Titel oder alle Spiele, die ich mit dem Game Pass spielen könnte, die aber nur für die XBox gelten.

Über die XBox App werden mir zum Beispiel (Microsoft Store -> XBox Game Pass) Rocket League oder The Division angezeigt. Diese kann ich aber nur kaufen bzw reduziert kaufen.

Forza Motorsport 7 oder Horizon 3 sind jedoch nicht mit drin. Was irgendwie der Beschreibung (Der Xbox Game Pass ist ein Dauerauftrag für Xbox One-Spiele und abwärtskompatible Titel für Xbox Play Anywhere und Xbox 360)
    widerspricht. Beides sind aber Play Anywhere Titel.

Danke und gute Nacht.

-------------------------------

[Translation -

Xbox Game Pass on Windows 10 Hi,

I'm looking for a list of all the games I can play with the game Pass ' free ' on Windows 10.

Either I find a list of all the play anywhere titles or all the games I could play with the game pass, but that only apply to the Xbox.

For example, the Xbox app shows me (Microsoft Store-> Xbox game pass) Rocket League or the division. However, I can only buy or buy this reduced.

However, Forza Motorsport 7 or Horizon 3 are not included in the game. What somehow contradicts the description (the Xbox game Pass is a standing order for Xbox One games and backward compatible titles for Xbox play anywhere and Xbox 360). But both are play
    anywhere titles.

Thank you and good night.]

:)

Alienpunk, Sep 3, 2018
  2. ckdgh5921
    ckdgh5921 Guest
    Does Xbox game pass enable game pass on Windows 10?

ckdgh5921, Sep 3, 2018
  3. rogerparry1
    rogerparry1 Guest
    xbox game pass for windows 10

can I purchase an xbox game pass for use on windows 10

rogerparry1, Sep 3, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

on the Xbox Game pass website:
    https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/games

you can select to show all games and then filter on Xbox Play Anywhere, that will show you the current Xbox Play Anywhere games that are in the game pass. That sub section will be playable on the PC if you have a subscription to Xbox game pass.

The current list that shows for me, (so Xbox Play Anywhere titles withing games pass) that show for me (might be depending on the region) is:

Rush: Een DisneyPixar Avontuur
    Ruiner

Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection

State of Decay 2

Halo Wars: Definitive Edition

Gears of War 4

Halo Wars 2

Riptide GP: Renegade

Super Lucky's Tale

ReCore

Disneyland Adventures

Sea of Thieves

WPAK, Sep 3, 2018
  5. Alienpunk
    Alienpunk Guest
    Thank you.

And wow, thats all? That's almost embarrassing to offer on the PC then.

Alienpunk, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: