Xbox Game Pass Astroneer Multiplayer issues.

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Astroneer Multiplayer issues. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend and I are both on windows 11, and when i attempt to join his astroneer world (xbox game pass for PC version) it instantly displays failed to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris-383, Oct 19, 2023.

1. Chris-383
    Chris-383 Guest

My friend and I are both on windows 11, and when i attempt to join his astroneer world (xbox game pass for PC version) it instantly displays failed to connect to host.

:)

Chris-383, Oct 19, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hi, Chris. Can you and your friend try to connect each PC to a different Wi-Fi network, like a mobile hotspot (or mobile hotspot via USB), before trying to play together again?
  3. Chris-383 Win User

Only have issues with astroneer.

Xbox console campanion app states it no longer supports services on the app, and directs me to the xbox app. There are no network settings on the Xbox app.

after running the command "netsh interface teredo show state" we both show our nat type as cone
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Chris. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your concern today.

However, I find appropriate to ask some questions:

-Does a similar inconvenience when you try to play with your friend on other games, or is just Astroneer?

-What’s your and your friend’s NAT type?
    Please review this by opening the Xbox console companion app > go to Settings > network.
  5. XBF John Win User

Astroneer won't open from the Microsoft store.

No worries, on that. Could you confirm that you've contacted the developer support for Astroneer as well and if you have if they have confirmed that the source of the issue is from our end or not just in case. And I presume that this is an issue only occuring with this game specifically, any other games you have downloaded run and work fine?

Also, I found a similar thread to the issue you're having here. Please let me know if it helps:

Thank you,

6. MinhYung Win User

The Windows Store Version of Metro Exodus doesn't create a Save Game Folder

OP here but it seems like the savegame folders of Xbox Game Pass games are different. Astroneers doesn't have the usual savegame path too
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Astroneer Multiplayer issues. - Similar Threads - Game Pass Astroneer

2. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  7. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  8. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  9. Xbox game pass consoleeeeeeeeeee

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass consoleeeeeeeeeee: Hi Does someone have any trial or starter code or just wanna give out a xbox game pass code, i am really strugguling to get money to buy it for the kids i would really appritate if someone could...
  10. Astroneer online coop cot working on PC game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astroneer online coop cot working on PC game pass: Hello I am trying to play with a friend, we both have the game on game pass for pc and trying to connect but keep getting the message "" failed to connect to Host "" I tried and researched a...