Xbox game pass app not showing game's list, and not downloading games when it does.

Discus and support Xbox game pass app not showing game's list, and not downloading games when it does. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been looking at Microsoft Questions for the past few days looking for an answer to this problem, and I've tried just about everything now. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Des Lawson, Jun 15, 2023.

1. Des Lawson
    Des Lawson Guest

Xbox game pass app not showing game's list, and not downloading games when it does.

I've been looking at Microsoft Questions for the past few days looking for an answer to this problem, and I've tried just about everything now. I've restarted my computer, I've restarted the app, I've repaired the app. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I've reinstalled gaming services. Reinstalling gaming services shows me my list of games, but doesn't let me play them. During all of this, I've also had hypnospace outlaw installing, it's been stuck at 4%. I can't stop or pause the download, or start any new downloads. It also won't acknowledge that I've got game pass. Trying to install games gives me a message telling me that my gaming services aren't downloaded, so I download them, just to click and get the same message. I've looked for corrupt files using file scans to no use. I haven't recieved any error codes throughout the entire experience, and I don't have any luck reinstalling anything. Starting to think that I'm just not going to be able to use Xbox Game Pass after this.
    Xbox game pass app not showing game's list, and not downloading games when it does. [​IMG]

:)

Des Lawson, Jun 15, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Des Lawson,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you cannot install games from Xbox app because it get stuck and gives an error message about Gaming Services. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

We appreciate you have shared the troubleshooting you have already performed. In your isolated case, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

1. May we ask if you are part of Xbox Insider or PC Insider?
    2. May we ask if you can install a game or app from Microsoft Store? You may try to install Minecraft Launcher or Microsoft Sudoku.
    3. Is the time and date synced well in your current location?
    4. Let us know if you are using Windows 10 or 11 and if this is updated.
    5. Please provide Xbox Network status from your PC.
      • For Windows 10:
        • PC Settings > Gaming > Xbox Network and check the NAT Type.
        • Look for NAT Type and error message/code.
        • Please reply with any error message/code you notice.
      • For Windows 11: Install Xbox Console Companion app from Microsoft Store (click here)
        • Launch Xbox Console Companion app.
        • Go to Settings and select Network tab.
        • Look for NAT Type and error message/code.
        • Please reply with any error message/code you notice.

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following the steps from the link below and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Link: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox App for Windows

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

4. Des Lawson Win User

I managed to fix it by going into safe mode and setting myself as the owner of the XboxGames file, and deleting the corrupted download that had caused the problem. Thanks for the help though ❤️
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Game pass

You mentioned PC game pass, this has different games to Xbox One game pass. If you download the Xbox Game Pass app on your mobile device, it will show both Xbox on listings and PC listings.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate?

Any games you have downloaded from Game Pass should show in his owned games list. Since he does not have a Game Pass subscription on his account, he wouldn't see a separate Game Pass section. As stated above, Game Pass itself does not share, only the games
    downloaded from it do.
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass app not showing game's list, and not downloading games when it does. - Similar Threads - game pass app

2. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  3. Game pass app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass app not working: For some reason the layout of my Xbox gamepass app is different than the other ones I see. My one profile icon is on the bottom right and others is on the bottom middle. I don’t know why this is...
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10: I recently tried reinstalling the Xbox app on Windows 10 and I have not been able to get the app to fully launch no matter what I do. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet but nothing...
  5. xbox game pass app not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass app not working: I have xbox game pas for PC subscription and app is not launching since yesterday (11.02.2024), before that it worked fine. I reinstalled it, relaunched multiple times and all I get is a static...
  6. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10: Xbox app started crashing after windows update here is event viewer ib xml format - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  7. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass: It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even...
  8. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app: Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft Does anyone...
  9. Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all: Title says it all. Game won't uninstall be it from the Game Pass app, the EA app or just using Windows' add/remove programs. No error message is given, I press uninstall and it just won't do...
  10. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?: Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a backbone controller but it asks to install the...