Xbox Game doesnt work properly( bugged) (again)

Discus and support Xbox Game doesnt work properly( bugged) (again) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey! Having a bit of an issue with Xbox Game Bar here. It only shows my status as 'Online' without displaying the game I'm playing, even though the app... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SnooRobots8663, Jan 13, 2024.

1. Xbox Game doesnt work properly( bugged) (again)

Hey! Having a bit of an issue with Xbox Game Bar here. It only shows my status as 'Online' without displaying the game I'm playing, even though the app recognizes it in settings. Any tips or solutions? Tried updates and reinstalls, even fresh windows install. Still no luck. Thanks for any help!

submitted by /u/SnooRobots8663
    [link] [comments]

/u/SnooRobots8663, Jan 13, 2024
  2. coco meat train Win User

Can't join in my friend's xbox club!

Have you checked on what Ezzn mentioned? In the game itself when setting up your crew change it from party chat to game chat. If that still doesnt work this was a bug back in March and I’m unsure if it was properly fixed or not.
  3. Oddje eXe Win User

Disc Unreadable...

So stupid that they released a game which doesnt even work properly, i'm selling my xbox and buying a playstation 3
  4. FabryZio3 Win User

Vibration

That's strange... maybe is a bug of the game!

Check on some other games if the vibration is working properly
  5. SpencerMc Win User

Xmen Origins Wolverine

Ya, I guess I should have mentioned in my first post that I already tried that. I did it again, and it still doesnt seem to be working properly.
  6. solesolidmk2 Win User

Game of the year.

how a game that doesnt work properly is even considered for game of year is beyond me,they need to hurry and sort it out
Thema:

Xbox Game doesnt work properly( bugged) (again)

1. Xbox Game doesnt work properly( bugged) (again) - Similar Threads - Game doesnt properly

2. My xbox account doesnt want to work on the epic games launcher when I type in the right...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account doesnt want to work on the epic games launcher when I type in the right...: I really need help with this 79520bff-8eb9-4145-9e45-07e5f208fd5d
  3. why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...: when i connect my new gaming headset it doesn't has its own name to it or separate it from the windows default sound device it always goes to the windows default one and runs by that instead of...
  4. why have the games loading changed and it doesnt work either. Why keep changing when it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why have the games loading changed and it doesnt work either. Why keep changing when it...: Why change microsoft games into something that doesnt load de1b18e5-cf2f-45cd-b598-8f5878413ec2
  5. Xbox game bar party audio doesnt work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game bar party audio doesnt work: xbox game bar party chat isnt working for me. i join a party I can hear them but they can only hear me when I have the game bar open, which is a problem because i cannot play a game with it...
  6. Game bar doesnt work in background anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar doesnt work in background anymore: I have this weird problem, where the game bar app only pics up my mic, when its actively open... It also only works, if I pin the widget on my screen. But thats just annoying, when In play...
  7. Why doesnt my xbox auto update games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox auto update games.: I dont get to play very often. every time i find the time to get on. every stupid game i want to play has some sort of update thats anywhere from 20 to well over 100gb needed in order to play....
  8. Ds4 doesnt work many xbox pc gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ds4 doesnt work many xbox pc gamepass games: I've been a member of the gamepass for quite a few months. Ive had some problems with my ps4 controller because on some games it just wouldn't work. Some examples: It worked on both ori games, sea...
  9. my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.: very frustrating not being able to reset games to first-time start up. there was a thread already asking this in 2019, this still hasn’t been solved a46866b2-4468-4c2d-8924-1d09feb56bf9
  10. I bought a backwards compatible game and it doesnt show up on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a backwards compatible game and it doesnt show up on 360: I bought Rare Replay since it had a bunch of 360 games bundled in, but when i try to download any of them on my xbox 360 it still tells me that i need to buy them, do i need to rebuy them to play...