Xbox game crashing with no error code

Discus and support Xbox game crashing with no error code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever i open my monopoly or gta it stays on the loading screen and then flickers black and crashes with no error code, i tried factory reset with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XEIN ‍ ‍, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Xbox game crashing with no error code

Whenever i open my monopoly or gta it stays on the loading screen and then flickers black and crashes with no error code, i tried factory reset with keep games and i tried playing it on my hard drive and xbox storage, its only for these 2 games someone help

<moved from Community Center>

:)

XEIN ‍ ‍, Apr 26, 2023
  2. liveloveleenoy Win User

Nba2k20 still crashing?

Same issue.

Xbox one X crashes only on NBA2K20 (Game pass). Can play other games hours and hours but NBA2K20 crashes randomly, or if I try to play NBA2K20 street mode it immediately crashes (every time).

Once restarted an error code stating overheating is presented on the screen, however, the Xbox is not hot. This also happens after an overnight with the Xbox unplugged, and in the morning trying to get into the street mode: it crashes immediately with the
    same error code (no way the Xbox could get heated that fast to crash the machine 2-3 minutes after the first, morning restart).
  3. trapFreak Win User

Xbox one games quit to dashboard on startup

Hey ! Are the games installed on an external drive or an internal drive? Do you get an error code when the games crash? Post back and let us know!
    Some installed on external, some on internal. No error code when the games crash
  4. Mike1989Ryan Win User

ERROR 0x87c40011

I keep getting this error as well. This is already the second xbox 1 I've had to get and Brand New out of the box games crashing and error codes left and right.
  5. Nooch2 Win User

Modern Warfare 2 Crashing

This did not change anything, game still froze and then crashed, still no error codes.
  6. MasterZalm Win User

All games crashing to home

For most of my digital games i seem to be getting the error code 0x87dd0003 and for my phisical copies, they try to start then crash to home with no error code to help. Is this due to the service alert or is xbox just completely off its rocker.
Thema:

Xbox game crashing with no error code

1. Xbox game crashing with no error code - Similar Threads - game crashing error

2. Starfield crashes upon starting new game with no error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield crashes upon starting new game with no error message.: The title says it all. I installed Starfield on my PC with a free month trial of Game Pass that came with it. However, I cannot play the game. Whenever I select "New Game" the game loads for a...
  3. Game crash on Xbox App (PC Game Pass) error 0xc0000409

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crash on Xbox App (PC Game Pass) error 0xc0000409: I downloaded a game and played for almost 2 weeks. But then, one day I receveied an error message "The game has creahed (0xc0000409)" when I launched it. I could not open the game now. Failed...
  4. Minecraft launcher error code (0x1) "This game has crashed."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher error code (0x1) "This game has crashed.": I am unable to open the minecraft installer, i just keep getting this error message. I have tried: uninstalling and reinstalling, running as admin and using the legacy launcher. I am logged into...
  5. All of my games crash with Error 0xc0000005 Can someone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of my games crash with Error 0xc0000005 Can someone help?: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/bhOF2CPSbtVMG5BfdCRd5Nf Microsoft Windows 11 Home (X64) Model: Alienware Aurora R15 Manufacturer: Alienware Boot Mode: Normal...
  6. Game pass games on PC crashes due to access violation errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass games on PC crashes due to access violation errors: Hello. As so many others, i am experiencing crashes for all Game pass games that are not launched via a third part app such **** EA, Ubisoft and more. Example games where issue happens: A Plague...
  7. Starfield is crashing when I go to new game - no error on message just stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield is crashing when I go to new game - no error on message just stops: On starting Starfield it asks me to start a new game then plays a little music and after 30 seconds just stops working f59d95e4-b1bb-43c1-9735-4e6bf378c725
  8. All games crashing with either error 0xc0000005 or 0x80000001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All games crashing with either error 0xc0000005 or 0x80000001: Hello, Until around April, my PC was running fine, with no issues whatsoever, but since I installed an Windows update around that time (I can't remember which one because I reinstalled Windows...
  9. Xbox game pass Chivalry 2 error "the ue4 tbl game has crashed and will close"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass Chivalry 2 error "the ue4 tbl game has crashed and will close": so i just download chivalry 2 from xbox game pass i played on pc and game crashed the error message said "the ue4 tbl game has crashed and will close" i already did some tips like reinstall the...
  10. games crash xbox freezes get systems errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    games crash xbox freezes get systems errors: My xbox games would freeze and crash out of no where i would restart my xbox and everything and today whenever i tried to get on my xbox i get a system error e102 00000c01 80070003 i even asked...