Xbox game bars option to copy link has disappeared, how to do I get it back?

Discus and support Xbox game bars option to copy link has disappeared, how to do I get it back? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; To upload my clips from windows to my mobile xbox app it was simply just copy link and it would apear on my app in the captures option. Now the copy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Madison Haynes, Oct 14, 2023.

1. Xbox game bars option to copy link has disappeared, how to do I get it back?

To upload my clips from windows to my mobile xbox app it was simply just copy link and it would apear on my app in the captures option. Now the copy link option has disappeared and only and upload file option which is no use to me. I'd like help

:)

Madison Haynes, Oct 14, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Madison Haynes,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are having trouble uploading your clips from Windows to your mobile Xbox app because the option to copy link has disappeared. Let me ask you a few questions to troubleshoot the problem:

- What version of Windows are you using?

- What version of the Xbox app are you using on your mobile device?

- When did the option to copy link disappear? Was it after an update or a change in settings?

- Have you tried restarting your PC and your mobile device?

- Have you tried clearing the cache and data of the Xbox app on your mobile device?

- Have you tried signing out and signing back in to your Xbox account on both devices?

Once we receive your answers to the questions above, we may suggest additional troubleshooting measures.
  4. حمد العازم Win User

xbox game bar copy link button disappear

i tried it , the problem in the other account too
  5. Verified ✔️ Win User

Its crazy how we have to perform a factory reset for such stupid problem, exactly why i never rely on microsoft
  6. حمد العازم Win User

nope it didn't work , i still have the same problem
Thema:

1. Xbox game bars option to copy link has disappeared, how to do I get it back? - Similar Threads - game bars option

2. My x-box game bar capture option just dissapear, how do i fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My x-box game bar capture option just dissapear, how do i fix it?: I tried to upload a jpeg and png file but its just said that something went wrong so I cant show you the picture. But anyway, for some reason my xbox game bar just wont capture and when I go into...
  3. I do not get the capture options to record in the background when activating xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do not get the capture options to record in the background when activating xbox game bar: I do not get the capture options to record in the background when activating the xbox game bar, what can I do? d9667d4d-593e-4fc1-9969-bf20e8d78b76
  4. No Performance Option on Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Performance Option on Xbox Game Bar: When I press Window+G, I have a screen pop-up that has no performance option. I would like to get GPU, RAM, FPS, etc. for my games. Please let me know what the correct steps are to take....
  5. "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?: Every time I take 30 second clips with the "record what happened" option in the Xbox Game Bar, the microphone doesn't work and doesn't take it, causing the clip to not have my voice. When I record...
  6. Any option to enable Xbox Game Bar to only stay on desktop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any option to enable Xbox Game Bar to only stay on desktop.: Hi, When I'm not gaming, I would like xbox game bar to stay on desktop when I'm browsing web or other application, is this feature possible? Thank you. 90a32540-4e20-48a3-bdf7-cabe3fd93a2a
  7. Does Xbox game bar have an option to include my mic audio for my friend who is streaming in...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does Xbox game bar have an option to include my mic audio for my friend who is streaming in...: I play on PC with friends that play on xbox and i talk to them using the party system from the Xbox game bar. Some of them stream and said that i need to allow my audio to be included so they can...
  8. How can I get Xbox Game Bar to show the option to "remember this is a game"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get Xbox Game Bar to show the option to "remember this is a game"?: I am trying to get Xbox Game Bar to stop background recording of footage from Elden Ring, without disabling background recording for every other game. Normally, I could do this by unchecking...
  9. I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to...: Hi, I am currently unable to record my screen with the Xbox Game Bar, I have watched videos and read forums and they all say that you have to go to settings -> Gaming and enable the option to...
  10. Xbox game recording option is greyed out, Xbox game bar not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game recording option is greyed out, Xbox game bar not working: My Xbox game bar isn't working most of the options are greyed out, even in the settings the preferences options are missing. It doesn't show the location of the recordings and whenever I click the...