Xbox Game Bar Won't let me switch Voice Output.

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar Won't let me switch Voice Output. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Gamers, Whenever I try to switch the voice output in my Xbox game bar, It will automatically switch it back to the default output on its own.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Langi Tuifua, Aug 9, 2023.

1. Langi Tuifua
    Langi Tuifua Guest

Hello Gamers,

Whenever I try to switch the voice output in my Xbox game bar, It will automatically switch it back to the default output on its own. Therefore I cannot change it to my desired output. Any suggestions? I would try to take a screenshot, but I can't figure it out.

As of right now, the default that it switches to is the Elgato sound capture. I've tried both unplugging my Elgato and uninstalling it and neither have worked.

Thanks!

:)

Langi Tuifua, Aug 9, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I understand. I'm glad you managed to resolve it. See you soon
  4. Langi Tuifua Win User

I figured out, I need to open the Elgato Sound capture app and switch it from "team chat" to "off"!
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

How do I get the audio at my PC to work thru my Epson overhead projector?

Thank you Lou, here's how to change your audio output:

Click the volume icon next to the clock;
    Click the arrow next to the volume bar;
    Switch to the desired audio device.

Let me know if this works.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. Meyloh Win User

Voice chat issues

The only area I could find that had an option like that was to go under Preferences --> Voice, which then had options of Voice output, Game Volume, and Voice Volume. Both volumes set to max, output set to headset. Nothing has improved through switching them
    however.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar Won't let me switch Voice Output. - Similar Threads - Game Bar Won't

2. Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.: This problem started around a couple of weeks ago and I haven't found anything about it online since. I'm running a very beefy PC which uses Windows 11 and all of the Microsoft apps used to work...
  3. xbox game bar won't work unless always open

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game bar won't work unless always open: So I jsut got windows 11 and my xbox game bar won't work unless it's open, any ideas? submitted by /u/Just_A_Guy_In_Here [link] [comments]
  4. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  5. Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit": My game bar displays "we can't show your friends right now. try again in a bit" If I click the refresh button no dice. I have reset/repaired both game bar and xbox app. I have tried the...
  6. Why won't my game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't my game bar open?: When I click win + G the game bar won't open, same happens when I search for it through the tool bar. When I open my task manager it says that game bar is running but it still won't open. I've...
  7. Game Bar won't let me record any program but games

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar won't let me record any program but games: It won't let me post a screenshot, but I get that error message "Gaming features aren't available for the Windows desktop or file explorer", I'm not trying to record my desktop or anything, I'm...
  8. My xbox game bar won't connect to parties at all, and sometimes I'll get the message when I...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox game bar won't connect to parties at all, and sometimes I'll get the message when I...: It only started happening a week or two ago, but I used to be able to join parties on my game bar just fine. Now every time I try to join a party with my console friends I join to an entirely...
  9. Game bar won't register mic when overlay isn't active

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game bar won't register mic when overlay isn't active: As far as I can tell, starting a week ago when a new update dropped I am unable to have the Xbox Game Bar register any mic input when the overlay is not active. If the overlay is open or the party...
  10. Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer: Split from this thread. i have the same issue trying an update f3db7fc0-a921-47a5-8357-b9bc27260bcc