Xbox Game Bar UI font face is different

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar UI font face is different in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I recently reinstalled Xbox Game Bar (Microsoft Game DVR) because its font face is weird. It is not the common font face in the old version. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by lithier94675, Jun 13, 2024.

1. lithier94675
    lithier94675 Guest

Hi, I recently reinstalled Xbox Game Bar (Microsoft Game DVR) because its font face is weird. It is not the common font face in the old version. It just used "Segoe UI" as a replacement? Anyone can help me.

Xbox Game Bar UI font face is different [​IMG]

:)

lithier94675, Jun 13, 2024
  2. GoodGuyMoore Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) Fonts Not Loading

Hi,

I definitely have Segoe UI in my font list, specifically:

• Segoe MDL2 Assets (1 font face)
    • Segoe UI (25 font faces)
    • Segoe UI Emoji (2 font faces)
    • Segoe UI Historic (1 font face)
    • Segoe UI Symbol (2 font faces)

I'll look into editing the registry or any PUP programs if the problem gets worse or I find that other programs are having issues.

I can still read the names of the games. I guess I don't mind waiting until the full release/next version of the application (post beta).

I was just hoping there might be a quick fix.

Thanks!
  3. smileskybird Win User

Xbox 360 pop-up menu on Xbox one?

Do you mean the Xbox Guide menu? I love it. I love the Xbox 360's current UI 100% because its more faster to navigate with the controller compared to the loading times on Xbox 1 when navigating with it's controller through all the menu's waiting for them
    to o..o...o... load (voice commands may be faster) and with 360's UI you can even add a picture/theme of your wish to the Dashboard background which definitely personalises your Xbox experience. And 360's UI to me is more user-friendly Xbox 1's UI is a bit
    too saturated with Windows 8. 360's UI is also metro. With my experience, Xbox 1's dashboard's font size is really small compared to Xbox 360's font size and several peps on here have commented about it. I've played a few Xbox 1 games and the font size in
    those games is a relieve to that with the Dashboard font size.
  4. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Years played on gamertag replaced by the letter "i" ?

Is it that really funny font in the actual Xbox One UI? 3's look like Ears.
  5. ScribeGossett Win User

Internal Hard Drive E 86

...My hard drive is removable. It doesn't have a USB door. That's the article I read earlier and said, "The only answers I could find on Xbox Support just tell me where to find serial numbers on consoles."

On the back of my hard drive, there is a bar code. Above and below said bar code are two different sets of numbers. The set above the bar code has letters and numbers in it, and is in a bigger font size. The set below the bar code is all numbers, and is
    in a smaller font size. When I asked earlier Mister Cerb said, "The hard drive serial number is below the bar code (the number with smaller font)." When I went to the Service Center to request a repair, one of the text boxes was for the serial number. When
    I entered the number below the bar code, the box was too small; i.e. it stopped accepting characters before I was finished typing. Is there some set of the numbers I don't need?
  6. RippenHarra Win User

Xbox 1: Old menu or new menu?

I love the NEW ui and the New new ui. Games and apps section is great. Small tiles for ready to be installed and the progress bars for Downloads is great.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar UI font face is different - Similar Threads - Game Bar font

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  4. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  5. Xbox game bar party widget issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar party widget issue: When I am using Xbox game bar, the party widget often breaks and I can't hear anybody and they can't hear me. This always happens if I get kicked from a party but can also happen at other times...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  8. Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party: Over the last week or so i’ve noticed my game bar having issues while i’m in party chat. I’ll be able to hear my friends and talk no problem, then suddenly all sound from the party is gone, can’t...
  9. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  10. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...