Xbox game bar streaming nem működik [Translate] Xbox Game Bar Streaming not working

Discus and support Xbox game bar streaming nem működik [Translate] Xbox Game Bar Streaming not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, az xbox game bar streaminget nem lehet elindítani [Translate by Mod] Hello, Xbox game Bar streaming cannot be started [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NorbertPozsonyi, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Xbox game bar streaming nem működik [Translate] Xbox Game Bar Streaming not working

Hello, az xbox game bar streaminget nem lehet elindítani

[Translate by Mod]

Hello, Xbox game Bar streaming cannot be started

Xbox game bar streaming nem működik  [Translate] Xbox Game Bar Streaming not working [​IMG]

:)

NorbertPozsonyi, Sep 26, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Xbox game bar streaming nem működik [Translate] Xbox Game Bar Streaming not working

Hello NorbertPozsonyi!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

We're sorry to hear about the issue that you're experiencing with your game bar streaming not working.

Below I'll provide you with a direct link providing you with troubleshooting steps for that exact issue:

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

Try that out and let us know if it helps!

Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. NorbertPozsonyi Win User

With this link i cannot find the solution, i also checked it before
  4. CurtisSvoboda Win User

Troubleshooting steps did not resolve. Please fix through update. Unable to stream any games.

[​IMG]
  5. AArdvark_76 Win User

taking screen captures on xbox one while streaming using xbox companion app

Captures work fine when not streaming. The problem is down to how the game bar and xbox console companion app work together . The game bar doesn't know what game I am streaming
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

issue streaming games with OBS using XBox (beta) app

Hello JMan42028,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your games are crashing when you are attempting to use OBS to stream games. OBS is a third party streaming service that is used by companies like Twitch. This program
    is not supported with Xbox games on Windows 10. The Xbox streaming service is Mixer. In the past, users could broadcast their gameplay by using the Xbox Game Bar. However, Mixer
    broadcasting
    is no longer available on Xbox Game Bar as of October 2019. We hope this information helps.
Thema:

1. Xbox game bar streaming nem működik [Translate] Xbox Game Bar Streaming not working - Similar Threads - game bar streaming

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  4. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  5. Xbox game bar party widget issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar party widget issue: When I am using Xbox game bar, the party widget often breaks and I can't hear anybody and they can't hear me. This always happens if I get kicked from a party but can also happen at other times...
  6. Does Xbox game bar have an option to include my mic audio for my friend who is streaming in...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does Xbox game bar have an option to include my mic audio for my friend who is streaming in...: I play on PC with friends that play on xbox and i talk to them using the party system from the Xbox game bar. Some of them stream and said that i need to allow my audio to be included so they can...
  7. How to stream using Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to stream using Xbox game bar: Split from this thread. How to stream with the Game Bar? 44ac1321-6c63-4305-979e-6beb1ac08fe0
  8. I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to...: Hi, I am currently unable to record my screen with the Xbox Game Bar, I have watched videos and read forums and they all say that you have to go to settings -> Gaming and enable the option to...
  9. Can't Stream With Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Stream With Xbox Game Bar: I'm trying to stream games from my Windows 10 PC on Mixer, but the Xbox Game Bar doesn't let me. When I press the Broadcast button the Mixer subscreen comes up, loads a few seconds then an error...
  10. Xbox game bar not letting me stream, thinks im on parental controls but im not.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar not letting me stream, thinks im on parental controls but im not.: Xbox game bar not letting me stream, thinks im on parental controls but im not. i checked every setting, my birthdate is even set to 1999, when i was born. can someone help??? im very annoyed and...