Xbox Game Bar quiet audio and clipping issue on Valorant.

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar quiet audio and clipping issue on Valorant. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I record clips of games the audio is basically unhearable on video even when recording with max volume. The second problem is Valorant which I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mejerik, Oct 9, 2022.

1. mejerik
    mejerik Guest

When I record clips of games the audio is basically unhearable on video even when recording with max volume. The second problem is Valorant which I select mark as a game to clip but it resets every launch.

:)

mejerik, Oct 9, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Mejerik

Please try and double check the next:
    Have you tried adjusting your Date & Time settings? I know that sounds a bit odd, but this can fix the problem

Right click the time and the date at the bottom right corner of your screen
    Select "Adjust date and time"
    Switch "Set time automatically" to on
    Switch "Set time zone automatically" to on
    Select the "Sync now" button next to "Sync now"

Have you tried "Format" for your Microphone in the sound settings for your input device?

Go Windows Settings > Navigate to Bluetooth & devices
    Select Devices > Scroll down to Related settings and select Sound > Select your audio input device under Input.

In the next menu, you should see Format under Input settings. Select an audio format that's no higher than 48000 Hz (DVD Quality)
    Try joining a party in the Game Bar or the Xbox app to verify whether or not the changes solved the issue. If that doesn't work, try adjusting the audio format by repeating the steps above to verify if any other format works.

---------

If that doesn't work, try this:

Open Xbox Game Bar > Go to Audio widget > Select the Voice
    Change Windows default input to the headset or microphone you'd like to use.
    Change Default communications input and output to the headset or microphone you'd like to use.

Scroll down to More Settings > Xbox Party Chat
    Change Audio output and input to the headset or microphone you'd like to use.

Verify that push to talk is not enabled

Finally open the Xbox app

Click your profile icon at the top right corner of the page
    Select Settings > Audio
    Set your default Input device and output device to the headset or microphone you'd like to use.
    Verify that push to talk is not enabled again

Please also double check if you have audio enhancements enabled, if yes disable it.

You can follow this quick tutorial:

https://www.intowindows.com/turn-on-or-off-audi...

------------

If maybe the issue persists try instead reinstalling the game bar:

Right-click on the Start button and select Windows PowerShell (Admin) from the pop-up menu.

Copy and paste the following command in PowerShell and hit Enter to uninstall the Game Bar from your system.

Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay | Remove-AppxPackage

Now head over to Microsoft Store and search for Xbox Game Bar, install it and give it a new try

Or if that doesn't work delete the registry keys associated with the game bar :

Press Windows key+R then type regedit and press Enter.
    Go to this path (expand the folders using the little ">")

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\GameDVR

Once there delete all the keys except (Default), restart your PC and try again

** This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. maxj_ Win User

my xbox game bar system audio is not recording when i clip, but my mic does. help?

I've realized that whenever I clip a game the audio is super quiet and I can only hear it whenever someone is yelling, and yes I've checked the game bar volume is not at like 1%.
  4. wizardoftx5 Win User

Xbox game bar error code 0x82323008

i updated my windows to latest windows 10 (21H2), still the same issue. I noticed that this error only occurs when im playing minecraft and try to clip something (using windows + g). this error does not occur for other games such as valorant. any ideas on how to fix it? i tried repairing and resetting the xbox game bar app but it does not work
  5. TristenW132 Win User

Audio issues

I have the razer nari ultimate. Trying to use it on the Xbox game bar and valorant on windows 10. I've done the troubleshooting, reset my computer, updated the drives, updated windows. I've deleted the audio drives and reinstalled them, pretty much everything that comes up on Microsoft support.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Issues with Game Bar

Hi Raven,

Thanks for your post! I understand you're experiencing issues with recording clips. Do you mind posting the exact error message you are seeing when attempting to record clips? Have you attempted to record clips in any other games using the Game Bar? For
    troubleshooting Game Bar, check out this article:
    Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10

Please let us know.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar quiet audio and clipping issue on Valorant. - Similar Threads - Game Bar quiet

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  4. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  5. Xbox game bar party widget issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar party widget issue: When I am using Xbox game bar, the party widget often breaks and I can't hear anybody and they can't hear me. This always happens if I get kicked from a party but can also happen at other times...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. PC Audio Quiet when using Xbox Game Bar Party chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Audio Quiet when using Xbox Game Bar Party chat: When I use the Xbox game bar for party chat with friends, it makes all the audio on my PC ridiculously quiet for no reason. Anyone know how to make it stop doing this?...
  8. Xbox Game Bar "Record the last 30 seconds" option makes all audio but voice extremely quiet

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar "Record the last 30 seconds" option makes all audio but voice extremely quiet: I find myself using the "record the last 30 seconds" option more often, but when I watch the recordings, I find one thing that bugs me. All the game audio has gone almost inaudible. Sounds that...
  9. Game Bar Party Chat On PC is Extremely Quiet

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar Party Chat On PC is Extremely Quiet: I've recently made the switch from Xbox to pc however most of my friends still play on the Xbox. This was no issue as I now use the integrated game bar on pc to talk to them. This was fine until I...
  10. Mic being really quiet in xbox game bar and when in the "Sound" section of settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic being really quiet in xbox game bar and when in the "Sound" section of settings: I was on xbox game bar playing with my friend and he said my mic was really quiet even though its where i usually keep the microphone piece (quiet close) and it usually is normal. but my mic only...