Xbox Game Bar performances widget stops working and no longer refreshes and freezes.

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar performances widget stops working and no longer refreshes and freezes. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi ! Xbox Game Bar performances widget stops working and no longer refreshes and freezes. And windows 11 since few weeks. Thanks for your help.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HighPK, Dec 20, 2022.

1. HighPK
    HighPK Guest

Xbox Game Bar performances widget stops working and no longer refreshes and freezes.

Hi !

And windows 11 since few weeks.

Thanks for your help.

:)

HighPK, Dec 20, 2022
  2. HighPK Win User

Hi ! Thanks a lot for your answer,

it seems to work.

Best regards
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello HighPK,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having difficulties with Xbox Game bar. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

If you’re experiencing issues using Xbox Game Bar on your Windows device, make sure that you have the latest version of Windows and that all your Windows updates are complete. If you’re experiencing issues with your shortcuts not working, check for updates and ensure that you’re using the latest version of Xbox Game Bar.

However, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

• Current version and edition of Windows Installed? (Search for WINVER in Windows search to see this)
    • Was this working before?
    • Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?
    Please see additional troubleshooting below:

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows | Xbox Support

Open PowerShell and run it as admin

Run the command below

[table][tr]
    Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay* | Remove-AppxPackage
    [/tr][/table]
    Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello HighPK,

We are glad to know that it worked.

Please do not hesitate to ask the community anytime just in case you have any questions in the future.

We value your feedback, click Yes or No to help us improve the support experience.

Voting responses will also be beneficial to more Community members reading here.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Xbox overlay transparency

Hello again, good to know back to normal.

But this is an option of the Game Bar, if it is the bar settings has the widget transparency option but works only if you fix the widget.
  6. kieranimo Win User

Xbox app on Windows continues using microphone after leaving party

Hi YanYannnn,

Yes, closing the Xbox Social widget in the Game Bar temporarily resolves the issue.

I say 'temporarily' because I'd still consider this a workaround to a continuing bug in Game Bar. Once I've left my party, it should stop using my microphone immediately. I should not need to also close the Xbox Social widget.

I don't suppose there's any way to flag this as a technical issue so it gets to a dev team, is there?

Thanks,

Kieran
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar performances widget stops working and no longer refreshes and freezes. - Similar Threads - Game Bar performances

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  4. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  5. Xbox game bar party widget issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar party widget issue: When I am using Xbox game bar, the party widget often breaks and I can't hear anybody and they can't hear me. This always happens if I get kicked from a party but can also happen at other times...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  8. Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party: Over the last week or so i’ve noticed my game bar having issues while i’m in party chat. I’ll be able to hear my friends and talk no problem, then suddenly all sound from the party is gone, can’t...
  9. Xbox Game Bar Performance Widget always stuck at 0 percent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Performance Widget always stuck at 0 percent: Hello, I was trying the performance widget for xbox game bar, however it does not seem to work. At random intervals, the xbox game bar just decides to stop and gets stuck at everything at 0...
  10. No Performance Option on Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Performance Option on Xbox Game Bar: When I press Window+G, I have a screen pop-up that has no performance option. I would like to get GPU, RAM, FPS, etc. for my games. Please let me know what the correct steps are to take....