Xbox Game Bar Performance Widget always stuck at 0 percent

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar Performance Widget always stuck at 0 percent in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I was trying the performance widget for xbox game bar, however it does not seem to work. At random intervals, the xbox game bar just decides... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RiccardoSambataro, Jan 4, 2024.

1. Xbox Game Bar Performance Widget always stuck at 0 percent

Hello,

I was trying the performance widget for xbox game bar, however it does not seem to work.

At random intervals, the xbox game bar just decides to stop and gets stuck at everything at 0 percent.

Xbox Game Bar Performance Widget always stuck at 0 percent [​IMG]

I tried restarting my pc, reinstalling xbox game bar, and xbox game bar services and the xbox app.

I also tried setting myself to "Performance Log Users" and "Performance Monitor Users" groups, however I cannot make it seem to work.

Is there any solution to fixing this?

:)

RiccardoSambataro, Jan 4, 2024
  2. RiccardoSambataro Win User

Hello, thank you for responding.

I already tried before the steps you mentioned above, and it still doesn't work.

Also, it is not only the fps counter that is stuck, but it's the entire performance widget that is stuck too.

Thank you
  3. Jhonkito Win User

Hi again RiccardoSambataro

Understood, you can contact said support through the following link:

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Keep in mind that we are starting the year, there were probably few staff working and right now they are overwhelmed, so if they don't answer you immediately you can try at various times of the day.
  4. Jhonkito Win User

Hi RiccardoSambataro, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

When you set the FPS counter in Game Bar, your user account will be added to the Performance Log Users group (if your account is the device administrator or the administrator added your account to the group). If you don't see the FPS counter after restarting your PC (the Request Access button still appears in the FPS tab), to verify that your account has been added to the Performance Log Users group, type Computer Management in the search box. desktop and select Local Users and Groups > Groups > Performance Log Users. If you don't see your account in the Members box, request access again in the FPS tab of the Game Bar Performance widget and restart your PC.

If you still don't see FPS information after retrying access, to manually add your administrator account to the group, type Computer Management in the desktop search box, select Local Users and Groups > Groups > Performance Log Users, Press Add and follow the prompts. Restart the PC for the changes to take effect.

Source of information and more details here: https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/share-socialize/xbox-game-bar-performance

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  5. RiccardoSambataro Win User

Hello,

I think it would be better to start with option 1,and then if they can't solve it, we move on to option 2.

Thank you
  6. Jhonkito Win User

Hello again

It's a shame that none of my solutions worked for you. I don't have any more solutions for this type of problem, at this point we can do two things.

1. I release your question and let a more qualified expert than me take your question and try to solve it.

2. I help you go to support so that their experts can guide you in a pleasant way to your problem and you can solve it.

Which one do you choose?
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar Performance Widget always stuck at 0 percent - Similar Threads - Game Bar Performance

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  4. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  5. Xbox game bar party widget issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar party widget issue: When I am using Xbox game bar, the party widget often breaks and I can't hear anybody and they can't hear me. This always happens if I get kicked from a party but can also happen at other times...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  8. Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party: Over the last week or so i’ve noticed my game bar having issues while i’m in party chat. I’ll be able to hear my friends and talk no problem, then suddenly all sound from the party is gone, can’t...
  9. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  10. No Performance Option on Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Performance Option on Xbox Game Bar: When I press Window+G, I have a screen pop-up that has no performance option. I would like to get GPU, RAM, FPS, etc. for my games. Please let me know what the correct steps are to take....