Xbox game bar party chat, I can't be heard

Discus and support Xbox game bar party chat, I can't be heard in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This issue has happened since the Xbox game bar update a couple of days ago. I can hear my friends in party chat, and no one can hear me while the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kevin Blake1, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Kevin Blake1
    Kevin Blake1 Guest

This issue has happened since the Xbox game bar update a couple of days ago. I can hear my friends in party chat, and no one can hear me while the game bar operates in the background. I've restarted my PC after following every instruction that Xbox has put out recently and I'm still unable to talk to my friends in the party chat. How do I fix this so I'm able to talk to my friends without having to keep Win+G every time I would like to respond? I'm currently on hold with Xbox and have been on hold for the past 10 mins, while a representative answered, placed me on hold without saying anything and I'm sitting here.

:)

Kevin Blake1, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Kevin Blake1 Win User

I was hung up on after 5 more minutes
  3. Makoll walker Win User

I installed the battlefield V

I’m using the game pass pc, but this happened with my games in the Xbox pc

I bought the new Microsoft joystick for the Xbox series x, but it doesn’t work, the sensitivity is too high, but is normal I don’t know what I do
  4. ToastyTrosty Win User

Party chat, can't be heard

question please...when in party chat, I can hear others, but they can't hear me. So far I've tried 2 different xbox ones, three controllers (one new) and three headsets (one new). My friend has tried two controllers and two headsets (one new).
    NAT is open on both xboxes, microphone switched on in settings, mic not muted on the headset, volume turned up in settings. I've done a self / solo party test, which worked OK, circle around gamertag responds to voice. Help is appreciated as I'm stuck!
    I am having similar issues with a new headset. We can pair and hear the game audio through the headset, but it is not signalling into, nor receiving any chat audio....
  5. CMUchippewa Win User

VERY unimpressed with the party chat.

Gotcha. I heard a rumor that they are working to fix party chat. Once I was in a party chat and I could hear my party AND hear the in-game chat for Battlefield 4. The rumor was they were going to revert it to the old party chat system by next month. I
    forgot where I heard that so I can't source. Again, it was a rumor, so not sure its credibility.
  6. Daniel O'Neill1 Win User

Party Chat Trouble Exclamation Point Triangle

This is really starting to piss me off, I don't know what's going on.. my party chat was working absolutely fine and then all of a sudden people can't hear me in the party chat.

So if I join a party and I have the Xbox Game bar on the screen and can view the party people can hear me

However if I don't have xbox game bar on my screen they cannot hear me but I can still hear them? ( its like something isn't allowing it to run in the background )
Thema:

1. Xbox game bar party chat, I can't be heard - Similar Threads - game bar party

2. Xbox game bar party widget issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar party widget issue: When I am using Xbox game bar, the party widget often breaks and I can't hear anybody and they can't hear me. This always happens if I get kicked from a party but can also happen at other times...
  3. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  4. Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party: Over the last week or so i’ve noticed my game bar having issues while i’m in party chat. I’ll be able to hear my friends and talk no problem, then suddenly all sound from the party is gone, can’t...
  5. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  6. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  7. xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party: [img] I cant open group chats for fh5 in xbox game bar PC d7d5175a-8df0-4f3a-adde-1aea4ac5af2e
  8. Party chat on Xbox game bar not working.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat on Xbox game bar not working.: The past few months I've been dealing with my Xbox game bar not working unless I have the game bar pulled up on my screen. I've tried going into the systems and making it so the background app is...
  9. Xbox game bar party not working due to internet

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar party not working due to internet: I’ve recently had an issue with Xbox parties on PC and me not being able to connect I’ve narrowed the cause of the problem to be something with my wifi/router because I would join a party and then...
  10. Not receiving Xbox party notifications on Game Bar App!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not receiving Xbox party notifications on Game Bar App!: I still receive messages and message notifications on my game bar and I receive party invites on my regular Xbox, but I don't receive any notifications on my game bar. I've already reset the app,...