Xbox Game Bar not showing correct controller battery level

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar not showing correct controller battery level in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. that doesnt really healp my problem which is the same as the posters, gamesbar on windows 11 always shows that my brandnew... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CaptinBarracuda, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Xbox Game Bar not showing correct controller battery level

that doesnt really healp my problem which is the same as the posters, gamesbar on windows 11 always shows that my brandnew xbox elite series 2 controller is out of batteries at all times! quite annoying

:)

CaptinBarracuda, Mar 15, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello CaptinBarracuda,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

We’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you.

• What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Was this working before?
    • Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Fix problems with Xbox Game Bar on Windows - Microsoft Support

I noticed that there is a thread similar to this: Xbox Series X Controller Critical Battery on Xbox game bar - Windows - Microsoft Community but there hasn't been a resolution on this yet.

There is a suggestion on this thread: Xbox controller disconnecting and incorrect battery level indicator in - Microsoft Community provided by Kathy A.. Please try to perform this suggestion and let us know with the results.

If nothing will work, please provide a feedback on the feedback hub.

Sending a suggestion or reporting a problem can be as easy as finding feedback similar to yours and upvoting it or adding your experience. However, if you can’t find feedback like yours, you can add new feedback. You can even attach screenshots or record the process that led to the problem to help us see what you’re experiencing.

Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app - Microsoft Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. Brandon Taylor5 Win User

My controller Xbox elite series 2 is also doing the same thing. I guess Microsoft just could care less if your 180 dollar controller works right or not. I can guarantee that I will never buy another Xbox product for my PC as the support is horrible and you get stupid answers like this. Just try what someone else did....
  5. jevgeni polujanov1 Win User

Is the medium battery level on the xbox series x wireless controller are normal yes or no?

I am are using play and charge kit on the xbox series x wireless controller it is are not official one but it is are working on the controller perfectly fine but the indicator does show medium battery level at all times and sometimes it does show fool battery level rather than that it is are working properly in the right way on the series x controller without any issues.
  6. Jude.1 Win User

No Wireless-Support on Windows 11 for Xbox Series X Controller (with Share-Button)

Hello,

Same problem here...

Xbox x series controller with xbox wireless adapter for windows 10 version 2.

Device manager shows xinput compatible device and also at bluetooth and other devices.

There is no battery indicator shows, only at the game bar.

The game bar unfortunately only shows the words: low - medium and full and no percentage.

It's really ****.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar not showing correct controller battery level - Similar Threads - Game Bar showing

2. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  3. Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings: I was trying to do some recordings but my game bar didn't want to turn the mic on. When I went to the microphone privacy settings, Game Bar simply wasn't on the list [img] This has never...
  4. Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings: I was trying to do some recordings but my game bar didn't want to turn the mic on. When I went to the microphone privacy settings, Game Bar simply wasn't on the list. This has never happened to...
  5. Xbox game bar gallery not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar gallery not showing: I have a recent issue that just started today, I already reset/repaired the app. When I click the folder icon, it brings me to the captures folder, and everything is still there. I can still...
  6. Xbox Game Bar Overlay Not Showing Up (I've tried everything)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Overlay Not Showing Up (I've tried everything): For context, when I was playing a game I was using the game bar to talk with my friends in a party. I saw that there was an update available so I started to update it. When it was done the game...
  7. Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit."

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit.": I've reset, terminated and repaired the gamebar many times. I've done the remove and reinstall through powershell. This started happening a couple of days ago and clicking refresh 4 or 5 times...
  8. Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit": My game bar displays "we can't show your friends right now. try again in a bit" If I click the refresh button no dice. I have reset/repaired both game bar and xbox app. I have tried the...
  9. Help, xbox game bar not showing up in settings

in XboX Insiders
    Help, xbox game bar not showing up in settings: i was trying to fix my party chat because it wasnt letting me talk even though it showed it was picking it up, so after going to tons of trouble shooting i went and did the simple thing, delete...
  10. Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...: As the title states, the Xbox app/Game Bar is not recognizing "Call of Duty MW3" as a game. The social status/game activity displays as Online only. Although all privacy settings are set to Allow....