Xbox Game Bar NOT Recording Audio Output AND Mic Input

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar NOT Recording Audio Output AND Mic Input in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, thank you for taking the time to read this post. I tried to use the Xbox Game Bar multiple times to screen record video, but it either records... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Eziah, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Eziah
    Eziah Guest

Hello, thank you for taking the time to read this post.

I tried to use the Xbox Game Bar multiple times to screen record video, but it either records audio output only OR mic input (even though you can set it to record both).

I have tried multiple times to record important conversations on my PC with updated Windows 10 but this issue keeps showing up and ruining great moments that I can never get back.

Is there any way to recover lost audio or mic input?

Is there any way to verify if the Xbox Game Bar is going to
    function properly
    as it advertises itself BEFORE I record and lose precious moments as I have already?

If there is absolutely nothing that can be done, I'd highly discourage anyone else from using Xbox Game Bar to record video AND audio and to look somewhere else to use its services.

I feel like these major corporations such as Xbox intentionally make their technologies ineffective and not the best it can be because they know if people will use their products and bring them revenue because they are highly popular even if easily solvable
    problems exist.

If I'm wrong, then prove me wrong and fix this issue. If you can't tell, me (and I'm assuming a good handful of people who have encountered this issue) are furious about this. I even read another post to a forum about this same issue which provided no answer
    and literally said there is 'NOTHING' that can be done about this. I'm livid.

There is no reason why this should be an issue

:)

Eziah, Jan 13, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: