Xbox Game Bar noise suppression bug

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar noise suppression bug in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; First of all, I am running as close to a sterile pc as possible. I just bought an entire new rig, and hyper X headset. I am able to join parties... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Negative_Set_1074, Jul 13, 2023.

1. Xbox Game Bar noise suppression bug

First of all, I am running as close to a sterile pc as possible. I just bought an entire new rig, and hyper X headset.

I am able to join parties without noise suppression, but when I enable it, it freezes, then kicks me from the party and refreshes my entire Game bar when I go back into it. Trying to join a party after that will only freeze it again and close game bar. With noise suppression off I am able to use party's and chat as intended. I am able to start a party though, just can't talk. This entire time my microphone is detected.

To fix this bug I:

1. Start my own party.
    2. Disable noise Suppression (sometimes this will freeze and crash game bar)
    3. Go to task manager and end the tasks for both game bar and Xbox itself.
    4. Launch game bar and join the any party (hooray...)

Xbox Game bar is so buggy, please help. My friends don't want to hear my dog, people, music, etc. & if I was them I wouldn't either!

submitted by /u/Negative_Set_1074
    [link] [comments]

/u/Negative_Set_1074, Jul 13, 2023
  2. Bloxxer Win User

xBox Gaming bar crashes when i join a party

Waking up this thread. I was having the same issue. Game bar kept crashing whenever I would join a party/someone would join my party. I found that on my end it had something to do with the noise suppression setting. Every time I click on it to enable/disable it, the game bar would crash, but now that it's off I have no problems with the game bar. Hope this helps.
  3. Crocoko Win User

Pc Gamebar Voice Chat threshold

Hello there,

As far as I know, there is currently no option for noise suppression, but it's worth suggesting it on Xbox Feedback.

Hope this helps,

4. SwordofWhedon Win User

mic too loud

You’ll find noise suppression in your settings.

Make sure your party members also use it :)
  5. CarTzy Win User

Xbox discord Noise Suppression

6. CarTzy Win User

Xbox discord Noise Suppression

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
Thema:

Xbox Game Bar noise suppression bug

1. Xbox Game Bar noise suppression bug - Similar Threads - Game Bar noise

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  4. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  5. Xbox game bar party widget issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar party widget issue: When I am using Xbox game bar, the party widget often breaks and I can't hear anybody and they can't hear me. This always happens if I get kicked from a party but can also happen at other times...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  8. Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party: Over the last week or so i’ve noticed my game bar having issues while i’m in party chat. I’ll be able to hear my friends and talk no problem, then suddenly all sound from the party is gone, can’t...
  9. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  10. Xbox game bar bug 1000 & 8, noise suppression

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar bug 1000 & 8, noise suppression: I made this post before, then deleted it but that was short lived because my favorite bug is back! -I am running a completely fresh rig I bought about a week & 1/2 ago. I have only downloaded ~20...