Xbox Game Bar no option to "Include my Audio

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar no option to "Include my Audio in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have a friend who is streaming to Twitch from his Xbox, and previously I was able to join his party on my xbox and hit the checkbox to Include my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Nillex, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Nillex
    Nillex Guest

I have a friend who is streaming to Twitch from his Xbox, and previously I was able to join his party on my xbox and hit the checkbox to Include my Audio in his stream. Now, I join the Xbox party through the Xbox Game Bar in Windows 10, and when I hit Win+G and pull up the party menu, I'm not seeing any option to include my audio. If anyone knows where that option went, I'd appreciate it.

:)

Nillex, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Nillex Win User

Thanks for the quick reply. It seems odd that the option would exist when connected to the party through Xbox but not on PC, and I thought I remembered it being there previously, but if it's something on Twitch's end then that makes sense.
  3. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

This option does not exist on the PC and it is possible that the Twitch app does not support including the audio of those who are connected to the PC.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

PC Xbox App - Voice Party - Streaming

Hi AdamBaum14! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You need to include your audio trough the Xbox game bar, press start+G then in the party widget you will have the button to include your party audio if he has the option active in his stream
  5. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Game sounds too quiet

• With your headset attached, press the glowing “Xbox” button
    • Navigate to the “System” tab
    • Select “Audio”
    • Adjust the “Headset chat mixer” option
      • Slide the bar left to favor game audio
      • Slide the bar right to favor chat audio
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Mute stuck on xbox windows

Ok, in the game bar in the options audio verify if you have a mic selected
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar no option to "Include my Audio - Similar Threads - Game Bar option

2. My x-box game bar capture option just dissapear, how do i fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My x-box game bar capture option just dissapear, how do i fix it?: I tried to upload a jpeg and png file but its just said that something went wrong so I cant show you the picture. But anyway, for some reason my xbox game bar just wont capture and when I go into...
  3. I do not get the capture options to record in the background when activating xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do not get the capture options to record in the background when activating xbox game bar: I do not get the capture options to record in the background when activating the xbox game bar, what can I do? d9667d4d-593e-4fc1-9969-bf20e8d78b76
  4. No Performance Option on Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Performance Option on Xbox Game Bar: When I press Window+G, I have a screen pop-up that has no performance option. I would like to get GPU, RAM, FPS, etc. for my games. Please let me know what the correct steps are to take....
  5. "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?: Every time I take 30 second clips with the "record what happened" option in the Xbox Game Bar, the microphone doesn't work and doesn't take it, causing the clip to not have my voice. When I record...
  6. Any option to enable Xbox Game Bar to only stay on desktop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any option to enable Xbox Game Bar to only stay on desktop.: Hi, When I'm not gaming, I would like xbox game bar to stay on desktop when I'm browsing web or other application, is this feature possible? Thank you. 90a32540-4e20-48a3-bdf7-cabe3fd93a2a
  7. Xbox game bars option to copy link has disappeared, how to do I get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bars option to copy link has disappeared, how to do I get it back?: To upload my clips from windows to my mobile xbox app it was simply just copy link and it would apear on my app in the captures option. Now the copy link option has disappeared and only and upload...
  8. Does Xbox game bar have an option to include my mic audio for my friend who is streaming in...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does Xbox game bar have an option to include my mic audio for my friend who is streaming in...: I play on PC with friends that play on xbox and i talk to them using the party system from the Xbox game bar. Some of them stream and said that i need to allow my audio to be included so they can...
  9. How can I get Xbox Game Bar to show the option to "remember this is a game"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get Xbox Game Bar to show the option to "remember this is a game"?: I am trying to get Xbox Game Bar to stop background recording of footage from Elden Ring, without disabling background recording for every other game. Normally, I could do this by unchecking...
  10. I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to...: Hi, I am currently unable to record my screen with the Xbox Game Bar, I have watched videos and read forums and they all say that you have to go to settings -> Gaming and enable the option to...