Xbox game bar looking for group not the same?

Discus and support Xbox game bar looking for group not the same? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I recently switched from my Xbox to a PC, and the Xbox game bar for pc seems like the looking for group feature only shows posts by other pc players,... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jake Bateman, Aug 6, 2023.

1. Jake Bateman
    Jake Bateman Guest

I recently switched from my Xbox to a PC, and the Xbox game bar for pc seems like the looking for group feature only shows posts by other pc players, not Xbox console players as well. Is this true? It does not seem like the same experience.

:)

Jake Bateman, Aug 6, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi Jake,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

Yes in the PC it'll show posts by PC players.

Kind regards
  3. DanielSoutherland Win User

Xbox Game Bar Looking for Group doesn't show the game I want to play

But I wasn’t using the companion app. I was using the game bar. Why are there only certain games on the game bar looking for group section?
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Is there an easy way to access the Xbox forums?

Hi Metroid! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

In Xbox, if you mean for an specific game, from the main screen just go down, it will show you the most recent played games and options for looking for groups, clubs and recent posts

On PC it's by pressing Windows + G you will have the game bar on the widget menu activate the looking for group one and will be the same, you will find the ones for the last played games
  5. DeniqL Win User

Club via PC

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

What do you mean exactly?

You can look for a group by doing this :

Press the Windows logo key + G to open Game Bar.

Select the Widget menu, and then choose Looking for Group.
  6. Ragnar4140 Win User

Looking For Group not working [PC Game Bar]

I have the same issue with the game bar. Windows+G then looking for group. It says new posts are available but will not show even with refresh. This problem has been consistent for 2 months so it is not a system is down type issue.

Please advise as this lead me to other games outside of Microsoft only because I cannot find groups.
Thema:

1. Xbox game bar looking for group not the same? - Similar Threads - game bar looking

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  4. PC Game Bar Looking for group not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PC Game Bar Looking for group not working: As title says when I select the looking for group tab and launch the game I want to use LFG for nothing shows up… I select the browse games on Xbox app. Launch the game and still nothing shows up....
  5. Game bar only picks up audio when looking at it

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar only picks up audio when looking at it: My microphone is connected however Game Bar only picks up audio when I have it open on screen. submitted by /u/Kingdaddysalmon [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox game bar issue (mic only works when actively looking in game bar)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar issue (mic only works when actively looking in game bar): Every time I click off game bar to play a game my mic doesn't take any input, however it work as excepted while looking at xbox game bar. I have tried alot of different things such as updating...
  7. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group on Xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group on Xbox game bar: its been like for 1 year i tried everything i could find and still couldnt fix this problem pls tell me the solution i cant play sea of thieves with anyone c6e39e2d-ac3b-4934-8695-4f638fe9c321
  8. My Xbox Game Bar Looking For Group Is Not Letting Me Join Looking For Group Posts or Create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox Game Bar Looking For Group Is Not Letting Me Join Looking For Group Posts or Create...: My HP 15-ba009x laptop running Windows 10 Home is currently having issues with the Xbox Game Bar "Looking For Group" section. Everything else works but not the "Looking for Group". It has had this...
  9. This isn't how the game bar is supposed to look?

in XboX Insiders
    This isn't how the game bar is supposed to look?: [IMG] submitted by /u/BruhEugene [link] [comments]
  10. Does anyone know why my game bar will only look like this , or how to fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know why my game bar will only look like this , or how to fix it?: [IMG] submitted by /u/KingKrmit [link] [comments]